• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trading Over 150 HA Pokemon (IV Breeding, Egg Moves; All Starters Available)

Re: Over 100 Pokemon With Their Hidden Abilities

That's fine. Just hit me up when you can. I'm super training at the moment, so it's all good.

Alright, thanks. My connection seems to be holding out now (knock on wood...), so I'm on now and will be on for the next hour or so.

That's fine. Just hit me up when you can. I'm super training at the moment, so it's all good.

Alright, thanks. My connection seems to be holding out now (knock on wood...), so I'm on now and will be on for the next hour or so.

Hmm I don't see you online. What is your Trainer name again?

Hmm I don't see you online. What is your Trainer name again?

That's weird, my trainer name is Maj. I'm on right now. I don't see you on though in my list.

Re: Over 100 Pokemon With Their Hidden Abilities (Free HA Pokemon for Limited Time)

For a LIMITED time, I am giving away FREE Hidden Ability Pokemon in exchange an interesting Friend Safari. There is no harm in posting what you have; though I'm looking for Safaris that have Pokemon I don't have or good combinations. I really want Dark and Poison type Safaris so I will accept them regardless of what you have. No Psychic type Safaris please -- I have 5 of them already.

I will get to breeding or catching what you request ASAP, I have tomorrow and Monday off so I'll be available those days.

Re: Over 100 Pokemon With Their Hidden Abilities (Free HA Pokemon for Limited Time)

I have a Poison Safari, FC is in profile. Don't really want anything in return, just glad to have more Safaris.

I have a Poison Safari, FC is in profile. Don't really want anything in return, just glad to have more Safaris.

What is in your Safari? Side note -- aren't we already friends? I believe we did a trade or were going to.

What is in your Safari? Side note -- aren't we already friends? I believe we did a trade or were going to.

We were originally going to do a trade for Litleo, but I backed out.

As for Friend Safari, think I have Venomoth, Cascoon, and Toxicroak. Not certain on that last one.

So I'd love to have a HA Togepi for friend safari exchange! I'm Grass type with Sawsbuck, Gogoat, and I honestly forget the other one, but my friend code is 0645-7177-3611

So I'd love to have a HA Togepi for friend safari exchange! I'm Grass type with Sawsbuck, Gogoat, and I honestly forget the other one, but my friend code is 0645-7177-3611

First one doesn't matter. I have all four of them, so it's not a big deal. I don't have Gogoat, though. I'll add you now. I have Togepi in my Safari, so if you want I can catch one with a specific Poke Ball and with a Modest Nature. I only have one Ralts, so I can only synchronize for that particular nature. My FC & Trainer name is in my signature. I'll be online for about 30 minutes now, otherwise I'll be on again in about 6-8 hours.

All right, I'll add you when I get the chance. I'm going to be in class in about 30 minutes and I won't be in my dorm until after I get back from class, so maybe we'll have to trade later tonight then. Nature or anything doesn't matter, I just want Togepi's hidden ability. Thank you :)

EDIT: Luxury Ball is preferred.

All right, I'll add you when I get the chance. I'm going to be in class in about 30 minutes and I won't be in my dorm until after I get back from class, so maybe we'll have to trade later tonight then. Nature or anything doesn't matter, I just want Togepi's hidden ability. Thank you :)

EDIT: Luxury Ball is preferred.

In the process of catching it now. I'll be ready to trade in about 10-15 minutes. I already added you, would you like to add me in return?

Hi, I'd like a HA venepede (the one with speed boost). My fc is 2766 9246 2824.

EDIT: Found someone with it. You can ignore this post.

Last edited:

Man, i PMed you with what i´d like to get. So... answer this post or the PM, please....
HA (F) Slowpoke (Regenerator) (If you wanna IV it, i'm fine with it. I'd same me some time). Bold Nature
HA (F) Klefki (prankster) (Impish)

Re: Over 100 Hidden Ability Pokemon for Breeding & Trading

~ No longer giving away HA Pokemon: Busy with school, work and attempting to breed/EV train my Pokemon. Regular trades will resume on Monday 11/25.

Sorry, I was busy all day yesterday!!! But I'm free today and I can trade whenever. I will add you.

Sorry, I was busy all day yesterday!!! But I'm free today and I can trade whenever. I will add you.

That's fine. Just organizing trades at the moment, but I will hop online on my 3DS and trade it over whenever you're ready.

Yeah, your FC is in your sig, right? That's the one I added.

EDIT: my name is Tori

EDIT: Ahhhh thank you!!!

~ No longer giving away HA Pokemon: Busy with school, work and attempting to breed/EV train my Pokemon. Regular trades will resume on Monday 11/25.

Wait...So, you don't trade away HA Pokemon anymores now? Or you mean just giving them away, but still trades them? Sorry, abit confused and I'm interested in some of yours HA' mons :p

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom