• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Any Korean origin Pokémon

Soulweaver

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Despite my efforts at dumping 150+ Pokémon on Wonder Trade at different times and scouring the GTS now and then, I've failed to get my hands on a single Korean Pokémon. For what it's worth, all I really want for now is at least one KOR entry on the Pokédex, but I'll welcome as many entries as possible really. Extra points if you're playing a Korean version yourself!

My Pokédex sits at 596/721, the maximum possible at the moment, so in exchange I can for example breed any Friend Safari Pokémon you're missing (barring the unlikely event where I've misplaced one of the parents). I don't have the resources for IV breeding, though.

X FC: 4699 6589 8963

E: Even though I already got two, I'm still looking for more :) Anything from Coastal dex is especially preferred as it's the only dex I don't have all languages started now.

Last edited:
@Soulweaver - I have a Korean... Simisear =/ I do have a Mawile and Sandstorm Vivi too but I don't want to let those ones go lol

If you want the Simisear, do you have any of these Pokes with their HAs?

Bug - butterfree
Dark - pawniard
Fairy – snubbull, Floette (white/orange/red)
Fire – pansear
Flying - swanna, tropius
Ground – nincada, Gastrodon (blue)
Rock - onix, barbaracle
Steel – forretress
Ice - delibird, snover, beartic, dewgong, piloswine

Horde - Minun, Scraggy, Psyduck, Hoppip, Roselia, Tailow, Wingull, Zangoose, Yanma, Houndour, Stunky, Tauros, Mareep, Miltank, Ekans, Bellsprout, Foongus, Geodude, Heatmor, Durant, Sudowoodo, Scyther, Spinda, Swablu, Zubat, Mime Jr., Vanillite, Aron, Lombre, Lickitung, Exeggcute

If not, you can have it for free anyway ;)

@Soulweaver - I have a Korean... Simisear =/ I do have a Mawile and Sandstorm Vivi too but I don't want to let those ones go lol

If you want the Simisear, do you have any of these Pokes with their HAs?

Bug - butterfree
Dark - pawniard
Fairy – snubbull, Floette (white/orange/red)
Fire – pansear
Flying - swanna, tropius
Ground – nincada, Gastrodon (blue)
Rock - onix, barbaracle
Steel – forretress
Ice - delibird, snover, beartic, dewgong, piloswine

Horde - Minun, Scraggy, Psyduck, Hoppip, Roselia, Tailow, Wingull, Zangoose, Yanma, Houndour, Stunky, Tauros, Mareep, Miltank, Ekans, Bellsprout, Foongus, Geodude, Heatmor, Durant, Sudowoodo, Scyther, Spinda, Swablu, Zubat, Mime Jr., Vanillite, Aron, Lombre, Lickitung, Exeggcute

If not, you can have it for free anyway ;)

I walked around a bit on a Ice FS and found a male Beartic with Swift Swim. If I'm not mistaken, males can now pass HAs down with Ditto, so does that work for you?

I walked around a bit on a Ice FS and found a male Beartic with Swift Swim. If I'm not mistaken, males can now pass HAs down with Ditto, so does that work for you?

Yeah, males can pass HAs now so that's perfect. My FC is 0216-1586-7473, IGN is Maj.

Despite my efforts at dumping 150+ Pokémon on Wonder Trade at different times and scouring the GTS now and then, I've failed to get my hands on a single Korean Pokémon. For what it's worth, all I really want for now is at least one KOR entry on the Pokédex, but I'll welcome as many entries as possible really. Extra points if you're playing a Korean version yourself!

My Pokédex sits at 596/721, the maximum possible at the moment, so in exchange I can for example breed any Friend Safari Pokémon you're missing (barring the unlikely event where I've misplaced one of the parents). I don't have the resources for IV breeding, though.

Hi there! I happen to have a Korean Litwick if you're interested. I am wondering if you have access to either Galvantula or Dusclops?

Hi there! I happen to have a Korean Litwick if you're interested. I am wondering if you have access to either Galvantula or Dusclops?

That would sound interesting indeed. I can breed normal Joltik and Duskull; mine have regular abilities and I don't have any Friend Safari hosting those ones, so no hidden abilities for them available from me though.

That would sound interesting indeed. I can breed normal Joltik and Duskull; mine have regular abilities and I don't have any Friend Safari hosting those ones, so no hidden abilities for them available from me though.

That's completely fine, just looking for Pokedex entries. I'll take a Duskull, if you don't mind! My Friend Code and IGN are in my signature for when you're ready.

That's completely fine, just looking for Pokedex entries. I'll take a Duskull, if you don't mind! My Friend Code and IGN are in my signature for when you're ready.

Mmkay, I'll be there in a moment or two :)

Thanks for the Duskull!

Thanks for the Duskull!

No problem, likewise thank you for the Litwick :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom