• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Flawless 5IV Growlithes (one 6IV male), Inkays, and Machops FT

Re: Flawless Growlithes and other 4IV Pokemon FT

It is ready
uploadfromtaptalk1386884190048.jpg

I'm going to sleep now, but I'll be available all afternoon and evening (European time) tomorrow. I'll send you a trade invitation when I spot you online :thumbup:

It is ready
View attachment 91979

I'm going to sleep now, but I'll be available all afternoon and evening (European time) tomorrow. I'll send you a trade invitation when I spot you online :thumbup:

Sounds good. I'm on usually quite late in the evening for my time zone so I should be able to catch you on ;)

For an HA Bulbasaur, I can offer IV bred adamant Larvitar with dragon dance, pursuit, and stealth rocks, IV bred timid Tentacool with rapid spin, IV bred HA Venipede, IV bred Larvesta, IV bred adamant Mawile with thunder fang, ice fang, and seismic toss, IV bred quirky Skarmory with whirlwind, HA IV bred Torchic with baton pass, low kick, and some other egg moves I forgot about, and IV bred timid Eevee, some with synchronoise.

Generally, as long as the Bulbasaur has max HP, sp atk, and spd, I'm fine. And depending on what you want in return, it may be higher than level 1, but only because of the daycare. It also may take a while to trade because it's so close to finals week for me.

Last edited:

For an HA Bulbasaur, I can offer IV bred adamant Larvitar with dragon dance, pursuit, and stealth rocks, IV bred timid Tentacool with rapid spin, IV bred HA Venipede, IV bred Larvesta, IV bred adamant Mawile with thunder fang, ice fang, and seismic toss, IV bred quirky Skarmory with whirlwind, HA IV bred Torchic with baton pass, low kick, and some other egg moves I forgot about, and IV bred timid Eevee, some with synchronoise.

Generally, as long as the Bulbasaur has max HP, sp atk, and spd, I'm fine. And depending on what you want in return, it may be higher than level 1, but only because of the daycare. It also may take a while to trade because it's so close to finals week for me.

Hey, I'm interested in the Venipede if you have a female. Otherwise, the Tentacool would be awesome. I have one female and many males that fit the bill, which would you prefer?

And no worries, we can trade whenever. Just let me know when you're free/available and I'll try to match that ;) Thanks.

I honestly don't care about the gender.

No prob!! Many thanks for the Growlithe!

I can't wait to train it <3

Ok. Just gotta see if this last egg is a shiny and if it's not, I'm gonna soft reset.

Sounds good. I'll stay on, send me an invite when you're good to go ;)

eta: Thanks for the Venipede!

Last edited:

hi. im interested in one of those growlithe. especially a female 31/31/31/x/31/31 one. i can offer a 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly iron fist pancham w/ me first and quick guard.

hi. im interested in one of those growlithe. especially a female 31/31/31/x/31/31 one. i can offer a 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly iron fist pancham w/ me first and quick guard.

Heya! Do you have any females? I'll trade a female Growlithe for a female Pancham if you've got one :D

luckily i have a female in stock. can you trade now? my FC is 4313-1123-3507 IGn Jean

EDIT: could you also name the growlithe "Chi-Chi"

luckily i have a female in stock. can you trade now? my FC is 4313-1123-3507 IGn Jean

EDIT: could you also name the growlithe "Chi-Chi"

Sure on both counts. Just let me go double check her IVs and go to the name rater. I'll add you and be on in a couple minutes XD

cool. pm me when your ready. the nature is what by the way? id prefer impish but adamant will do

cool. pm me when your ready. the nature is what by the way? id prefer impish but adamant will do

It's adamant, sorry. Still want one? And I'm on now.

eta: Thanks for the Pancham!

Last edited:

@DCM1314;

Noticed the Growlithe you traded me isn't flawless though has 5 perfect IV.

I'm fine with it though since the Arcanine I want doesn't need good Sp Attack stats~

@DCM1314;

Noticed the Growlithe you traded me isn't flawless though has 5 perfect IV.

I'm fine with it though since the Arcanine I want doesn't need good Sp Attack stats~

Err perhaps I should change my wording then. I put flawless (-SpAtk) in my OP actually and assumed flawless to be without the stat it doesn't need. Sorry about that. 6 IVs go for a lot more given it's part up to luck that you get that final stat to be perfect too. If you need a trade back, I'm more than willing since your Poke's untouched at the moment. Sorry again =/

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom