• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bug Mafia-ENDGAME-MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bug Mafia-Day One-BUGVILLE!

Unvote: Neonsands
Vote: Togekissed

Y'all are the most difficult people to work with. We shouldn't lynch Togekissed or The Pikachu. What have they done that will give us information? We don't get anything from it =(

Can we please just make it into the night phase and make rash decisions after that.
Oh my God, you JUST said you shouldn't lynch me and then you go and vote for me? What?

And to answer your question, lynches and kills of any sort make the game move.
But fine, if it means my own head:
UNVOTE: The Pikachu

I'm not trying to lynch you. I'm trying to tie the votes.

Unvote: Neonsands
Vote: Togekissed

Y'all are the most difficult people to work with. We shouldn't lynch Togekissed or The Pikachu. What have they done that will give us information? We don't get anything from it =(

Can we please just make it into the night phase and make rash decisions after that.
Oh my God, you JUST said you shouldn't lynch me and then you go and vote for me? What?

And to answer your question, lynches and kills of any sort make the game move.
But fine, if it means my own head:
UNVOTE: The Pikachu

I'm not trying to lynch you. I'm trying to tie the votes.

Well, I unvoted The Pikachu, so if you'd unvote me, that'd be great.

But, if he unvoted you, The Pikachu would have the most votes and go against what he has been saying about wanting a tie.

Togekissed is now Peaceful Giraffe

But, if he unvoted you, The Pikachu would have the most votes and go against what he has been saying about wanting a tie.

Sorry, I miscounted the votes, I thought I had more.

But if we do like Neonsands says and sit around till the Mafia murders someone, what does that get us? Nothing! We have a chance of lynching an important role, but the Mafia is better informed and they won't hesitate to kill any townie they can. At least we have a chance to strike first. Seriously, Neonsands, I don't know what your goal is but I honestly can't see it working out in the town's favor at all.

FoS: Neonsands

Last edited:

Togekissed is now Peaceful Giraffe

Sorry, I miscounted the votes, I thought I had more.

But if we do like Neonsands says and sit around till the Mafia murders someone, what does that get us? Nothing! We have a chance of lynching an important role, but the Mafia is better informed and they won't hesitate to kill any townie they can. At least we have a chance to strike first. Seriously, Neonsands, I don't know what your goal is but I honestly can't see it working out in the town's favor at all.

FoS: Neonsands

It's called working with the odds. We have a huge chance of killing off a townie. I only like lynches that have some kind of basis behind them. Right now nobody can defend themselves without claiming, and that is counter productive. I want to go into day 2 with only one townie down, rather than two. That one person who we save could potentially end up being the one role we need, just as much as it could be a mafia. I want to get logic and discussion in the equation before I make any rash decisions.

1. @Zima;
2. @FinalArcadia;
3. @harryheart;
4. @GliscorMan;
5. @Charles Dunois;
6. @Nytie;
7. @Pokemaster97;
8. @♦Wallflower♦;
9. @Momoka;
10. @The_Pikachu;
11. @Neonsands;
12. @HumanDawn;
13. @Mijzelffan;
14. @ThatCrazyArtist;
15. @CrackFox;
16. @Elysion;
17. @Togekissed;
18. @WiiWill;
19. @Dark Chocolate;
20. @Turtwig A;

The bugs discussed and discussed and accused but came to no decision.

Everyone was lynched
Kidding no one was

It is now Night 1. Send in your actions and this phase will end tomorrow night.
@Stuntology; Would you like to sub in for The_Pikachu?

Zima is now Russia..

Don't worry, this username is just for today.

I'd be happy to sub in! (It sounds like I'm lucky my chance is still alive...)

Very interesting back and forth stuff.

Some observations are that Human is just being normal Human, and in doing so I think has drawn on some interesting points and a lot of conversation has happened.

I'm a little wary of Zima (Russia) because of the very nature of your posts, particularly your first one and the unnecessary use of language and that it actually wasn't really useful or added anything. You most certainly have added since, but still your posts can come across vague or seemingly without much content. Just an observation for now and I'll see where that goes:

FOS: Zima

Very interesting back and forth stuff.

Some observations are that Human is just being normal Human, and in doing so I think has drawn on some interesting points and a lot of conversation has happened.

I'm a little wary of Zima (Russia) because of the very nature of your posts, particularly your first one and the unnecessary use of language and that it actually wasn't really useful or added anything. You most certainly have added since, but still your posts can come across vague or seemingly without much content. Just an observation for now and I'll see where that goes:

FOS: Zima

Expanding and commenting on this: Zima's first post pretty much just showed she felt very strongly against a mislynch, or even taking the chance by doing a random lynch. In her second post, she seemed to be against Dark Chocolate tying the votes, even though that would help her goal of not having a lynch D1. So far as I can see, she hasn't said anything since that except to mention she's changing her username... I find that really odd. So, Zima, were you against all D1 lynches or just one in particular?

Zima's been vocal about being against mislynches recently though, and if I remember correctly all her recent roles have been town. The only difference I can find here is that she's voted No Lynch before and didn't this time.

Zima's been vocal about being against mislynches recently though, and if I remember correctly all her recent roles have been town. The only difference I can find here is that she's voted No Lynch before and didn't this time.

Maybe she's Mafia and decided to play off her reputation as a townie against mislynches, because she already has a bit of residual trust from those who know her that way? I dunno. In that theory, there would be almost no way to tell whether she's Mafia besides lynching her or a cop check.

I'd like to hear from Zima on this and see what he says, because they are interesting observations and may well hold weight then.

He has indeed before been vocal but offered more, and from my recollection usually was defending people because they were currently offline and trying to pursue active leads. In this game there has clearly been a difference.

@Zima; @Russia;

I'd have to reread the thread before I state my thoughts, but Nytie is correct. I strongly dislike day one lynches, especially mislynches.

I've just been busy over the holidays, and I apologize for not giving this game my full attention. In addition to that, my interest in Mafia is waning. I'll likely take a long break from the War Room again.

The rhinoceros beetle walked along the streets during the night, unfearful of what may come for him. Rather he wanted them to. He was hoping to trap them, however his wish failed, well partially. The stone he was passing by was lifted up and the furry legs grabbed him, poking into him with their sharp claws, taking the life from the beetle. His last thought was that he was glad that it was a useless one like him rather than someone skilled, glad he could help if only a little.

Midorikawa said:
Dear HumanDawn,

You are a Rhinoceros Beetle:

Rhinoceros_beetle_coin.jpg

585px-Dynastinae.jpg

You are adorable in my opinion and a total sweetie in the movie A Bug's Life. You are also known as a Dynastinae. You are harmless to humans thus making you much more adorable.

Despite having a horn on your head, you are simply a vanilla for this game. Sorry.

You are allied withe the insects and win when all arachnids have been eliminated.

HumanDawn was killed. He was allied with the insects.

It is now Day 2. This phase will end Wednesday night.

Last edited:
Re: Bug Mafia-Day Two-Trapped!

@Zima; I look forward to hearing your thoughts then because I don't feel that helped clear much.

It's a shame that Human went, but I guess the mafia would well see the problem that Human could pose on them by rallying everyone together. I think that means that there's someone who's played a lot with Human to be able to garner that.

For now I'm going to place my vote on Zima for reasons stated in an earlier post, but depending on your response I'm very happy to change it. You also have great experience playing with Human.

Vote: Zima

Re: Bug Mafia-Day Two-Trapped!

Yo, who's this Scholar person? Nobody made a mention of a name change? =O

I kid, I kid.

Now, onto the important stuff.

Okay, so. I was looking through posts and the like, and found some interesting stuff that I wanted to pursue. Now, HumanDawn who had the most votes out of everybody was the one targeted at night. Sure HumanDawn was talking a lot, but I want to think the mafia had a reason for doing this and it wasn't just random. I think HumanDawn either put pressure on a mafia member, or prevented them from doing something they wanted to. So what exactly were the majority of HumanDawn's posts? Well, the first ones were putting pressure on Dark Chocolate, followed by defending The Pikachu (not much of a defense, just reminding voters that they hadn't even confirmed), followed by pressure on me, followed by just discussing all angles and contributing. So among those, I can admit that HumanDawn did put pressure on me, and also private messaged me. He softclaimed saying he "wanted the mafia to nightkill him". Obviously I can't screenshot, but I can quote it in here and you can see if it matches his speech pattern.

In no way does that clear me, if I were mafia I could have risked it and called the bluff. That being said, I don't think anyone would or should have risked that. Still, no reason to trust me.

What I am interested in, is the other aspects. I want to hear from Dark Chocolate, who didn't contribute much even while being one of the most voted, which I find very suspicious. As well, I am interested in those who voted for The Pikachu. In that list are: Nytie, Mijz, and Dark Chocolate. Conveniently, Dark Chocolate was in both of these lists so I see him as having the most to gain from HumanDawn being killed off. Therefore:

Vote: Dark Chocolate

As an interesting note, HumanDawn also told me that he suspected Zima the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom