• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bug Mafia-ENDGAME-MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bug Mafia-Day Two-Trapped!

Good luck to both sides!

Sorry, Human. YOUR DEATH SHALL BE AVENGED!
Ahem, anyways, at this point the question should be why him? He was pure vanilla, even if Mafia didn't know that. Right now I'm torn between Zima and Dark Chocolate in terms of suspicion. Zima's few posts reveal very little, and Dark Chocolate was being pressured by Human... Ultimately, Dark Chocolate is more suspicious.

VOTE: Dark Chocolate

Yo, who's this Scholar person? Nobody made a mention of a name change? =O

I kid, I kid.

Now, onto the important stuff.

Okay, so. I was looking through posts and the like, and found some interesting stuff that I wanted to pursue. Now, HumanDawn who had the most votes out of everybody was the one targeted at night. Sure HumanDawn was talking a lot, but I want to think the mafia had a reason for doing this and it wasn't just random. I think HumanDawn either put pressure on a mafia member, or prevented them from doing something they wanted to. So what exactly were the majority of HumanDawn's posts? Well, the first ones were putting pressure on Dark Chocolate, followed by defending The Pikachu (not much of a defense, just reminding voters that they hadn't even confirmed), followed by pressure on me, followed by just discussing all angles and contributing. So among those, I can admit that HumanDawn did put pressure on me, and also private messaged me. He softclaimed saying he "wanted the mafia to nightkill him". Obviously I can't screenshot, but I can quote it in here and you can see if it matches his speech pattern.

In no way does that clear me, if I were mafia I could have risked it and called the bluff. That being said, I don't think anyone would or should have risked that. Still, no reason to trust me.

What I am interested in, is the other aspects. I want to hear from Dark Chocolate, who didn't contribute much even while being one of the most voted, which I find very suspicious. As well, I am interested in those who voted for The Pikachu. In that list are: Nytie, Mijz, and Dark Chocolate. Conveniently, Dark Chocolate was in both of these lists so I see him as having the most to gain from HumanDawn being killed off. Therefore:

Vote: Dark Chocolate

As an interesting note, HumanDawn also told me that he suspected Zima the most.

I voted for someone who didn't confirm in thread, and then I got three votes on me early in the phase. However, I was unvoted later. I admit I didn't contribute very much - most of what I thought was already said in thread. I'll try and bring up some opinions of my own.

I think Human's death doesn't have to do with me or anyone - but he was probably killed because he's got a reputation around here for being a good mafia player. In a recent previous mafia game (Christmas Mafia), Midorikawa (now Scholar) was targeted n1. She survived that night due to being bulletproof, but it shows how good players can also be n1 targets.

You just said you got private messages from Human, and he told you who he suspects, yet you're voting for me?

There is one thing that is bothering me a lot. You guys trust Human more than your actual judgment. Human's suspicions about me are incorrect. I'm kind of irritated right now. I can't do well under pressure. I have been fucking busy, and I explained that before. I don't have the time for Mafia like I used to, nor interest in it. Fucking vote me and lose a town member. I dare you.

Since Ruben was vanilla, it would be safe to assume that most everyone else has some kind of special ability.

Since Ruben was vanilla, it would be safe to assume that most everyone else has some kind of special ability.

I guess that I shouldn't be claiming right now... And this is kind of dumb for me to be claiming now, but it doesn't mean much to mafia, I'm also a vanilla. Don't want to mislead anyone.

Firstly, I agree with harryheart. I think the mafia killed HD because they know that he is a threat to them, in any game he always seems to be the person that forms alliances and gets players to mass-claim to him. For this reason, I think one or probably more of the mafia are experienced players who know what they're doing. I don't think yesterday's events had anything to do with this. Human put pressure on quite a few people and no one was really under his scrutiny. His kill was probably intended to avoid problems that might arise with him later, not problems that had already arisen, if that makes sense. Just my theory anyway.

A lot of people contributed yesterday so it's been quite difficult to get good reads on everyone. Right now, I'm wary of Zima's attitude, not that she was against a D1 vote, I expected that, but she seems to be reacting quite badly to having the FoS on her. I've never really seen her lose her cool before but i've also never seen her (I can't remember seeing her) flip mafia. It's interesting that HD also said he finds her suspicious, his judgement is usually quite sound. As for Dark Chocolate? Not really feeling it but she's someone to keep an eye on if others are.

For now

Vote: Zima

VOTE: Zima

I don't understand why if someone was town, they'd encourage a lynch against them, even if it's some sort of reverse-psychology thing to make people think twice about it. Additionally, the point from Peaceful Giraffe about her being against lynches D1 yet seeming disappointed when DC tied the votes is strange when that would seem to be exactly what she'd have wanted, since it'd have led to a no lynch if things remained the same. We've not really seen any suspicions on anyone from her either, which is strange since even in other games when she was against a D1 lynch (when town), she still seemed to give some opinions on people during them.

@Neonsands; I suspected that the mafia might go after an inactive because that gives the town very little information. Now that they've subbed in, I'd like to hear Stuntology's thoughts.

Honestly, I was suspecting that Human had some kind of protection with how vocal he was being on Day 1. I personally am not getting much from Dark Chocolate, and I'm not sure what to make of Zima. She seems... erratic.

Edit: Ninja'd, FA put my thoughts on Zima into words better than I did.

Zima's behavior is a bit... well, unusual for lack of a better word. I mean, to encourage a vote against yourself is a bit odd in itself. If you encourage a vote against yourself, you're either admitting your guilt or not wishing to use whatever ability you have to the benefit of town.

VOTE: Zima.

At this rate, it seems like she doesn't have a desire to play right now and we could potentially hit mafia since I do suspect her of that.

UNVOTE: Dark Chocolate
VOTE: Zima

Most of my thoughts on this matter either I or others have already said, so I'll just say, Zima is being weird and vague. But her post in which she dared us to lynch her and hit town, despite the profanity, might have been a rushed ploy to make us think she's town, and willing to risk her life to prove it. Or it's like Momoka says, either way I say she's scum.

Vote: Peaceful Giraffe

I know this is your first game and all but...I just dont like how you have been moving your votes once and again. It might just be my guts, but I really dont like the vibe I get from your posts.

fos: Neo

because

Vote: Peaceful Giraffe

I know this is your first game and all but...I just dont like how you have been moving your votes once and again. It might just be my guts, but I really dont like the vibe I get from your posts.

fos: Neo

because

That's the only reason? People move votes all the time, when new evidence is revealed and someone is revealed to be a suspect. And who did you FoS? Is that supposed to be Neonsands? Why?

I voted for someone who didn't confirm in thread, and then I got three votes on me early in the phase. However, I was unvoted later. I admit I didn't contribute very much - most of what I thought was already said in thread. I'll try and bring up some opinions of my own.

I think Human's death doesn't have to do with me or anyone - but he was probably killed because he's got a reputation around here for being a good mafia player. In a recent previous mafia game (Christmas Mafia), Midorikawa (now Scholar) was targeted n1. She survived that night due to being bulletproof, but it shows how good players can also be n1 targets.

You just said you got private messages from Human, and he told you who he suspects, yet you're voting for me?

You voted for someone who was stated to be being replaced at the end of the phase if they didn't post, the same as Nytie and Mijz. HumanDawn merely brought up this fact. For some reason people still pursued it and tried to write it off. 3 votes was almost enough to get a lynch. Just saying something seems suspicious about you three.

What I found suspicious was how quiet you got after you tied the votes.

I'm not here to talk about meta reasonings behind a death. I'm here to talk about what happened in THIS game, and how it may affect the game as a whole.

Sure, I was told Zima seemed suspicious, but I don't know about it myself.

There is one thing that is bothering me a lot. You guys trust Human more than your actual judgment. Human's suspicions about me are incorrect. I'm kind of irritated right now. I can't do well under pressure. I have been fucking busy, and I explained that before. I don't have the time for Mafia like I used to, nor interest in it. Fucking vote me and lose a town member. I dare you.

That's not exactly the way to get the town on your side. Daring them to do something is scummy as all hell. That being said we shouldn't vote you. At least, not yet. Why, you might ask?

Here's why:

Attention Everyone.

I have just been informed by someone who trusted my post enough that they claim to be a tracker and the Dark Chocolate visited HumanDawn last night. Now as we all know, HumanDawn was the one nightkilled. I think my suspicions, mixed with this information is enough of a reason to pursue this as a lynch for the day.

UNVOTE: Zima
VOTE: Dark Chocolate

And to those of you who say I'm changing votes too often, read the massive post above me full of potentially damning evidence. Enough to set Zima aside and go for Dark Chocolate. And yes, I know I've been changing votes a lot. I even said in an earlier post that I was torn between the two. But with this new evidence, I'm willing to vote for Dark Chocolate.

Now watch me get votes for being jumpy or easily lead.

Either Dark Chocolate is mafia we lynch her, or she flips town and Neonsands is lying, which makes him a prime target for lynching next day phase. Sounds good to me.

Either Dark Chocolate is mafia we lynch her, or she flips town and Neonsands is lying, which makes him a prime target for lynching next day phase. Sounds good to me.

I'll accept full responsibility for the consequences of my actions. It's my call to trust the information I got.

Vote:Dark Chocolate
Basically my reasoning for voting. It's a win-win situation either way it seems.

Okay, look - I admit I did visit Human, but I certainly didn't kill him.

This is some weird situation. Human voted for me during Day 1 and died. I visited Human and he died. It looks like this whole situation was made just so I could get lynched ;_;

Okay, look - I admit I did visit Human, but I certainly didn't kill him.

This is some weird situation. Human voted for me during Day 1 and died. I visited Human and he died. It looks like this whole situation was made just so I could get lynched ;_;

Could you tell us what exactly you visited him for then? He obviously didn't have doctor protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom