• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Christmas Contests Begin & XY Forums Merged!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araragi-hakase

QUEEN NICKI DOMINATE
Reaction score
As you may have already noticed, our Current Events XY Video Games and XY Anime forums have been merged in with the Pokemon Video Games forum and Pokémon Anime, respectively.

And second and most importantly, our Christmas Contests have begun!

We have a whole forum of festivities on going for the whole month of December, go check it out here and enter some contests for a chance to win a Pokémon 3DS XL OR a 2DS with Pokémon X or Y. Some contests may have more than one winner and are yet to be determined. Check the threads for the contests you are interested in for more details.

We have some new contests for this year as well, such as a Trainer P R video contest and a Creative Christmas contest. Old favorites return with the Create A Holiday Pokémon contest, 12 Days of Christmas, and A Long Winter's Path: Scavenger Hunt!

Happy Holidays, and best of luck to everyone!

I hope my PR video came out good, I sent it in and think I have a pretty good chance. Epic PR Manager Phil lol.

Wait, so when will the Christmas Contest results be in, and where can I see them?

Wait, so when will the Christmas Contest results be in, and where can I see them?
They haven't anounced any winners yet. But if you haven't already you should go to announcements and events and click on a post that says "Contest Update" or Check the comments on the 12 days of Christmas scavenger hunt. Archaic is the one that gives us the news and updates on this whole thing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom