• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trading Over 150 HA Pokemon (IV Breeding, Egg Moves; All Starters Available)

I'd like to have a Cottonee, a HA Grimer and a HA Poliwag. I can offer you HA Nosepass, HA Whismur and HA Bergmite.

I'm looking for an HA Sableye. I can offer you an HA Phanpy.

Sounds good. I already have one ready, so whenever we can meet up we can trade. I'm going to be online for another 30 minutes or so, otherwise I'll be on briefly in about 10 hours. Though I now get notified on my phone whenever someone replies here, so just reply here or PM me and I can hop online if I'm not working or sleeping.

I'd like to have a Cottonee, a HA Grimer and a HA Poliwag. I can offer you HA Nosepass, HA Whismur and HA Bergmite.

All three are ready to go -- however, I already have a HA Bergmite. I might not have updated my list to reflect that, sorry. So either pick one you don't want or offer another HA Pokemon I don't have.

** Updating my list now **

Sounds good. I already have one ready, so whenever we can meet up we can trade. I'm going to be online for another 30 minutes or so, otherwise I'll be on briefly in about 10 hours. Though I now get notified on my phone whenever someone replies here, so just reply here or PM me and I can hop online if I'm not working or sleeping.

If you're still up we can do it right now. I'm also free tomorrow until 3pm PST.

FC: 0774-4484-9102

Last edited:

All three are ready to go -- however, I already have a HA Bergmite. I might not have updated my list to reflect that, sorry. So either pick one you don't want or offer another HA Pokemon I don't have.

I might have a HA Taillow, but I'd have to check that when I get home. And I've arranged a trade with someone for a HA Mudkip, so if I get that I could breed it. That will take some time though.

Last edited:

If you're still up we can do it right now. I'm also free tomorrow until 3pm PST.

Today just got busy so I probably won't be available until around 9pm PST.

I might have a HA Taillow, but I'd have to check that when I get home. And I've arranged a trade with someone for a HA Mudkip, so if I get that I could breed it. That will take some time though.

Either one would be nice to have. If you have the HA Taillow, then that'd be great to get. I'm online now, so let me know when you want to trade.

Sounds good -- I'm online now and I noticed when I added you that you were too. Let me know if you want to trade now. My IGN is Valorie, what is yours?

Either one would be nice to have. If you have the HA Taillow, then that'd be great to get. I'm online now, so let me know when you want to trade.

Sounds good -- I'm online now and I noticed when I added you that you were too. Let me know if you want to trade now. My IGN is Valorie, what is yours?

I'm free to trade now. My IGN IS Antonio. You must have seen me when I was playing for a bit earlier. Huh, I thought I couldn't connect to the internet there.

Re: Over 100 Pokemon With Their Hidden Abilities

i can give you frillish (M/F) cursed body 4IV-5IV if you give me oshawott (F) and HA chimchar (F + adamant) any IV :-D

I'm free to trade now. My IGN IS Antonio. You must have seen me when I was playing for a bit earlier. Huh, I thought I couldn't connect to the internet there.

Hopefully we can meet up sometime tomorrow. I worked during the time you were online, sorry.

i can give you frillish (M/F) cursed body 4IV-5IV if you give me oshawott (F) and HA chimchar (F + adamant) any IV :-D

I haven't bred them yet, but I can *try* to get females. As you probably know, the male/female ratio sucks for starters, so I'll see what I can do.

Hopefully we can meet up sometime tomorrow. I worked during the time you were online, sorry.

Ah, that's alright. I haven't caught that Taillow yet anyway. That thing is hard to find! I might not be able to get it on time, so would you take a Light Clay instead?

I'm interested in trading for a Vullaby WITHOUT its Hidden Ability. Specifically I'd like one with Overcoat as its ability. I don't have much I can trade back, except for a few items on your want list and some Pokemon you might be interested in:

Items:
Big Root
King's Rock
PP Up
PP Max

Pokemon:
Hidden Ability Forretress (Overcoat)
Rotom (I have a bunch, freshly bred, all with Modest natures and between 2-4 Max IVs)
Foongus (various natures w/ 3 IVs)
Ponyta (female, level 1, in a normal Pokeball w/ egg move Hypnosis)

Ah, that's alright. I haven't caught that Taillow yet anyway. That thing is hard to find! I might not be able to get it on time, so would you take a Light Clay instead?

Either that or the Mudkip would be fine; unless you've found the Taillow?

Will you trade Battle Maison items for Vivillon?

Are you asking for Battle Maison items or Vivillon? What pattern of Vivillon?

I'm interested in trading for a Vullaby WITHOUT its Hidden Ability. Specifically I'd like one with Overcoat as its ability. I don't have much I can trade back, except for a few items on your want list and some Pokemon you might be interested in:

Items:
Big Root
King's Rock
PP Up
PP Max

Pokemon:
Rotom (I have a bunch, freshly bred, all with Modest natures and between 2-4 Max IVs)

I'll trade for the HA Forretress. Breeding now.

Thanks a bunch for the HA Sableye! I've really needed one for a while.

No problem. Thanks to you as well!

Items:
Big Root
King's Rock
PP Up
PP Max

Pokemon:

I'll trade for the HA Forretress. Breeding now.

Great! I've added your Friend Code. Mine is in my signature. IGN is Scott. Let me know when you're ready.

Either that or the Mudkip would be fine; unless you've found the Taillow?

I don't have the Mudkip yet and the Taillow kept eluding me, so I gave up after 2 hours of Sweet Scent spamming on route 8 ._.
So I'll give you a Light Clay, then. At least I don't have to catch that -_-''
When can you trade?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom