• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trading Over 150 HA Pokemon (IV Breeding, Egg Moves; All Starters Available)

Hopefully we can meet up sometime tomorrow. I worked during the time you were online, sorry.

Ah, that's alright. I haven't caught that Taillow yet anyway. That thing is hard to find! I might not be able to get it on time, so would you take a Light Clay instead?

Either that or the Mudkip would be fine; unless you've found the Taillow?

I don't have the Mudkip yet and the Taillow kept eluding me, so I gave up after 2 hours of Sweet Scent spamming on route 8 ._.
So I'll give you a Light Clay, then. At least I don't have to catch that -_-''
When can you trade?

That's fine, I'm ready to trade whenever you are.

Are you asking for Battle Maison items or Vivillon? What pattern of Vivillon?

I have Savanna VivillonS.

I'm not offering Battle Maison items for Vivillon. I'm not that interested in them to spend so much time getting BP, sorry.

I don't have the Mudkip yet and the Taillow kept eluding me, so I gave up after 2 hours of Sweet Scent spamming on route 8 ._.
When can you trade?

I'm available nearly all day today, so I'll see if I can ninja you into a trade when I see you're online :)

When can you trade?

I'm available nearly all day today, so I'll see if I can ninja you into a trade when I see you're online :)

I'm online now. I'll be online for about 2 more hours.

I want a HA starly but don't really have anything you need

but I am breeding arron so I have a few with 5 iv and egg moves but no HA

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you're still looking for it, but I have Defiant Piplup if you'd like me to breed one for you. I'm not really too sure fair trades and values, but I'm interested in Hidden Ability Chimchar, so if that sounds okay then please let me know!

Last edited:

My ITEM Wish List:
Scope Lens | Quick Claw | Brightpowder | Leftovers | Choice Band | Choice Scarf | Choice Specs | Assault Vest | Big Root | Binding Band | Toxic Orb | Life Orb | Damp Rock | Eject Button | Weakness Policy | Focus Band | Focus Sash | Heat Rock | Icy Rock | Light Clay | King's Rock | Lucky Egg | Macho Brace | Muscle Band | Razor Claw | Razor Fang | Rocky Helmet | Safety Goggles | Smooth Rock | Wide Lens | Wise Glasses | Zoom Lens | Oval Stone | Shed Shell | Sharp Beak | Lagging Tail | Grip Claw

Other Things I'm Looking For:
IV Bred Pokemon, Pokemon with Egg Moves (interest basis only), Hidden Ability Pokemon I don't have (see List), Zapdos (any ability, will trade multiple HA, single IV bred with 4 IVs

Trade Value:
■ HA Pokemon → 1x HA Pokemon, 1x Pokemon with Egg Move(s), 1x Vivillon (w/out IV Breeding), OR 1x Evolution Stone
■ IV Bred Pokemon → 1x IV Bred Pokemon, 1x Legendary Pokemon, 1x IV Bred & Egg Move Pokemon, 1x Vivillon (w/ IV Breeding), OR 1x Battle Maison Item

Hai, I would like a HA sableye. I don't care about the ivs because I iv breed myself. I can offer any battle chateau item (choice band, choice scarf, etc). I can offer iv bred pokemon (5 ivs, if you want them your trade rule thing applies, if so, I'd like HP, Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, Speed). These are the following pokemon that are iv bred:
venipede (HA)
abra (HA)
pumpkaboo (super size)
eevee (HA)
noibat
Scraggy
klefki (this one is only 4 ivs, no attack/sp.attack)
scyther
froakie (HA)
snover
rotom
fenniken
rhydon
litwick
absol
kabutops

I'm not sure if you're still looking for it, but I have Defiant Piplup if you'd like me to breed one for you. I'm not really too sure fair trades and values, but I'm interested in Hidden Ability Chimchar, so if that sounds okay then please let me know!

I already have a Piplup, so unless it has its HA then I'm not overly interested. I have HA Chimchar from my IV breeding, so you can have one.

My ITEM Wish List:
Scope Lens | Quick Claw | Brightpowder | Leftovers | Choice Band | Choice Scarf | Choice Specs | Assault Vest | Big Root | Binding Band | Toxic Orb | Life Orb | Damp Rock | Eject Button | Weakness Policy | Focus Band | Focus Sash | Heat Rock | Icy Rock | Light Clay | King's Rock | Lucky Egg | Macho Brace | Muscle Band | Razor Claw | Razor Fang | Rocky Helmet | Safety Goggles | Smooth Rock | Wide Lens | Wise Glasses | Zoom Lens | Oval Stone | Shed Shell | Sharp Beak | Lagging Tail | Grip Claw

Other Things I'm Looking For:
IV Bred Pokemon, Pokemon with Egg Moves (interest basis only), Hidden Ability Pokemon I don't have (see List), Zapdos (any ability, will trade multiple HA, single IV bred with 4 IVs

Trade Value:
■ HA Pokemon → 1x HA Pokemon, 1x Pokemon with Egg Move(s), 1x Vivillon (w/out IV Breeding), OR 1x Evolution Stone
■ IV Bred Pokemon → 1x IV Bred Pokemon, 1x Legendary Pokemon, 1x IV Bred & Egg Move Pokemon, 1x Vivillon (w/ IV Breeding), OR 1x Battle Maison Item

Hai, I would like a HA sableye. I don't care about the ivs because I iv breed myself. I can offer any battle chateau item (choice band, choice scarf, etc). I can offer iv bred pokemon (5 ivs, if you want them your trade rule thing applies, if so, I'd like HP, Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, Speed). These are the following pokemon that are iv bred:
venipede (HA)
abra (HA)
pumpkaboo (super size)
eevee (HA)
noibat
Scraggy
klefki (this one is only 4 ivs, no attack/sp.attack)
scyther
froakie (HA)
snover
rotom
fenniken
rhydon
litwick
absol
kabutops

I'll trade you one for a Red Card.

I already have a Piplup, so unless it has its HA then I'm not overly interested. I have HA Chimchar from my IV breeding, so you can have one.

Like I said, Defiant is it's Hidden Ability. Unfortunately I only have one female right now with the HA and it only has 2 good IVs, but I have some male ones with the ability with 5 IVs.

Like I said, Defiant is it's Hidden Ability. Unfortunately I only have one female right now with the HA and it only has 2 good IVs, but I have some male ones with the ability with 5 IVs.

Oh, not sure why I thought you were saying it was a nature.. I blame lack of sleep. Anyway, sounds good. I don't mind taking a male with 5 IVs. You can pick one of my IV Bred Chimchar to trade for.

Oh, not sure why I thought you were saying it was a nature.. I blame lack of sleep. Anyway, sounds good. I don't mind taking a male with 5 IVs. You can pick one of my IV Bred Chimchar to trade for.

Is the first one in that list okay, the Female with the 3 IVs? I've added your friend code, mine is 1220-7670-1049.

Is the first one in that list okay, the Female with the 3 IVs? I've added your friend code, mine is 1220-7670-1049.

I added you. I'm online on my 3DS now, what is your IGN?

I added you. I'm online on my 3DS now, what is your IGN?

My IGN is Luca. ^^

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom