• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition)

Saw this floating around but I'm not sure if it's been confirmed/debunked yet:

Screen Shot 2014-01-21 at 6.20.02 PM.png

Can anyone let me know what's up with this? I haven't been paying attention to much Pokemon news since everything's in a bit of a lull...

View attachment 92759

Can anyone let me know what's up with this? I haven't been paying attention to much Pokemon news since everything's in a bit of a lull...

Thats supposed to be a Mega Weavile? There is no Mega Weavile, so that is fake.

View attachment 92759

Thats supposed to be a Mega Weavile? There is no Mega Weavile, so that is fake.

It looks pretty amazing though. D: Now I want a Mega-Weavile. How would they edit a photo like that I wonder?

If Mega Weavile is real, I want it. But yeah, on second look it lacks the level of light/shadows that you see on Charizard X there. Otherwise pretty good.

If Mega Weavile is real, I want it. But yeah, on second look it lacks the level of light/shadows that you see on Charizard X there. Otherwise pretty good.

Also, someone else on a different site pointed out that the fight is happening in the middle of the Snowbelle gym. Since I don't think there's a way to rebattle gyms, I can't think of a way that this fight could take place here.

With that being said, seeing as how this is the first game that has the capability to be patched (and therefore, have stuff added), I'm still holding onto the (admittedly very slight) possibility that we haven't yet seen all to come for X and Y.

One of the player Icons from when I pick a Safari has reverted to a faceless image with a question mark, even though it had a full icon before and it still gives out the third Pokemon and HA Pokemon when I enter its Safari. Is that a glitch?

One of the player Icons from when I pick a Safari has reverted to a faceless image with a question mark, even though it had a full icon before and it still gives out the third Pokemon and HA Pokemon when I enter its Safari. Is that a glitch?

Was the Pokemon Vivillon? There's a little glitch with Vivillon appearing on the Friend Safari due to it's multiple patterns I think.

Was the Pokemon Vivillon? There's a little glitch with Vivillon appearing on the Friend Safari due to it's multiple patterns I think.

No, nothing like that, I was already aware of the Pokeball icon issue with Vivillon. I'm talking about the image of the trainer, you know how it's hidden and with a "?" over it, and it stays that way until the player comes online. Well, the opposite happened for me. I had the image of the trainer, but now it reverted to the icon-less image with the question mark. I still have access to the third Pokemon and I can get Pokemon with HA from the Safari of that player, but with the aforementioned issue.

i think he's refering to the player icon, rather than the pokemon that appear in each safari. it happened to me, the icon/avatar of some players i already saw online reverted to being the question mark avatar, but i still can acces the three pokes with HA so i think it's a glitch but not a harmful one

I also have the same thing. I don't know why it's happening. I've had it for a while too, even back when the game first came out.

I also have the same thing. I don't know why it's happening. I've had it for a while too, even back when the game first came out.

And aside from the disappearing icon, did it have any other effects, harmful or otherwise?

National Dex Completion?

I just finished my Coastal Dex, but was missing Arcticuno. Haven't seen it, so its space is still blank. Does this mean that no legondary pokemon are required to "complete" the National Dex and get the Shiny Charm? I haven't found anything on the net with a definite answer. Knowing this would save a lot of frustration dealing with the GTS and fickle legondary values. :/

Re: National Dex Completion?

Bah! Checked for a Weavile just now and 3 people were asking for Mew...

Bah! Checked for a Weavile just now and 3 people were asking for Mew...
Yeah that crap makes me want to rage >.<

You need all Pokemon minus event legendaries (Mew, Darkrai, etc) to get the Shiny Charm and complete the NationalDex.

The others are correct. Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos aren't counted for the regional dex (sans the one YOU get), but they are counted towards the National Dex.

The only pokemon excluded from the dex for National Completion are:
Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect.

All in all, a "Complete" national dex contains 705 pokemon (mine's 706 thanks to a Phione)

Wouldn't be so tedious once PokeTransfer is released, but by the time that is available I'll probably be playing Monster Hunter 4!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom