• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Kaze no Message" CD/DVD release date

Argy

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
Pokeani has reported today that "Kaze no Message," the current anime ending theme, will get a CD/DVD release May 28 in Japan.

Four tracks announced for the CD so far:

1. "Kaze no Message" (Mai Mizuhashi)
2. "Konoyubitomare" (Akiyoshi Fumie)
3. "Pokémon March Medley"
4."Konoyubitomare (Original Karaoke)"

"Konoyubitomare" is the Japanese name of the Pokémon move "Follow Me." The literal translation is "Stay with This Finger." I've also seen it translated as "Let's Get Together."

The version that comes with a DVD has these videos:
1. "Kaze no Message (TV Version - Credit/lyric-less)"
2. "Kaze no Message (Full Size - Credit/lyrics)"
3. "Kaze no Message (Full Size - Karaoke/lyrics)"

"Konoyubitomare" is for the coloring contest at the end of the 11th movie (as in every movie). So, still no news on a new TV series opening.

http://pokeani.com/news/2008_03/0803_pokenews34.html

Video for the full version? interesting
The only time I saw a video for a full opening/ending was "Ok" (the third opening)

"Konoyubitomare" is for the coloring contest at the end of the 11th movie (as in every movie). So, still no news on a new TV series opening.

And what's what with the other song? "Pokémon March Medley"? can't that be the new opening?
I find it hard to believe they won't give us a new opening in April... and if they do I think it should be in this CD

I think at Sunday/Monday TV Tokyo will update their site with information for DP73-74 so we'll see what's the opening there

^Notice that it says "announced so far," and that that means there is no reason why they couldn't add more.

As for the third track, "Pokémon March Medley," is probably a piece used in the anime I'm hoping . . although, I can't remember anything that would qualify as a march playing in this series so far.

Yay! :D I was just thinking that it's been a while since we've gotten a new CD release. Look foward to buying it.

The lack of word on a new opening is getting weird by this point. (Figured Kaze no Message was going to be on the same CD as a new opening... guess not.) I love Together, but I'd imagine you guys that watch the original must be pretty sick of it by now. o.o

EDIT: Ah, that's true, Pianoplaynfool.

I'd guess that "Pokemon March Medly" might be another one of those weird annoying songs with all the little kids singing. Ya know, sorta like "Can You Name All the Pokemon", "The Song of the Pokeshow Game", or "Suka".

Finally it's full version time! Although those are tracks announced "so far", I'm surprised that no Karaoke for Kaze no Message is on the CD yet.

Video for the full version? interesting
The only time I saw a video for a full opening/ending was "Ok" (the third opening)

There's also a full version of Boku no Best Friend. I really wish they'd do that for all of the OP/ED.

I think at Sunday/Monday TV Tokyo will update their site with information for DP73-74 so we'll see what's the opening there

It's not airing until April 3rd so it'll probably be another week. But I don't see why they'd premiere a new OP when Dustox is leaving. It'll be DP75 at the earliest, and I'm really starting to doubt that now. I don't mind Together, just update the video!

I'm really looking forward to this release. It's just a few days after my birthday. :)

Pokeani has reported today that "Kaze no Message," the current anime ending theme, will get a CD/DVD release May 28 in Japan.

Four tracks announced for the CD so far:

1. "Kaze no Message" (Mai Mizuhashi)
2. "Konoyubitomare" (Akiyoshi Fumie)
3. "Pokémon March Medley"
4."Konoyubitomare (Original Karaoke)"

"Konoyubitomare" is the Japanese name of the Pokémon move "Follow Me." The literal translation is "Stay with This Finger." I've also seen it translated as "Let's Get Together."

http://pokeani.com/news/2008_03/0803_pokenews34.html

As soon as CD Japan lets me, I'm pre-ordering this.

Yeah, now that I think about it, it might make more sense to scrap the opening theme after Dokucale leaves. As I'm watching it now, the scene with Rocket-dan is going to look so empty w/o Dokucale, so . . hmm. yeah. And they still have yet to change Eipom to Eteboth despite it being over 10 episodes now.

I guess they wanted to just get all the team changes over with before they changed it? I dunno, they still could of just edited them in/out.

I have to confess, I am interested to see if this will contain instrumentals from the TV shows as part of the "March Medley" track. It's been quite some time since "Genki!! Ippa!!" and we could really use some more.

I have been waiting for Kaze no Message's cd release! So I'm very happy to hear it's on it's way.
btw, I'm not bothered by Together. I actually still enjoy it. That's mainly because whenever I watch the show, I just simply skip ahead. I'm shocked to know that so many people sit through the opening episode after episode. Aren't you guys just wasting time? I mean the average person here watches the show as an avi so fast forwarding is very easy..
O_O

I watch it on TV, so I don't have that option :(

(And there's no commercial breaks before or after the opening...the show goes from cold opening to opening to title screen all in one go)

I like the opening, so watching it once a week isn't unreasonable.

Cool, I love Kaze no Message. I wonder if they're going to release the full version of Kimi no Soba de (Winter version) on this CD? And I hope there's some BGM, too, there's so little of it released

I wonder why there's no karaoke version listed..

:O There was a Boku no Best Friend E full version video? ;-; I want to see that. D: I've only seen the OK! one on Youtube and I can't find it anymore. ^^;

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom