• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always feel like that would be slightly rude even though they have no way of knowing

idek why
I'm sure most wallposters expect that too, since they try to include at least one reply to every RM regular.

I'll demo this avvie for a little while I guess.

I wish I were a more interesting person.
You seem like a pretty interesting person to me. Wouldn't mind hearing from you more to be honest.

Zima and I are the only ones here now.

I got tired of watching my avatar's animation.

*is chopped liver*

No, you're not chopped liver. Not yet.
89414.gif

Gags' log, 1:34AM

Cannot sleep. Too much pain. Will start finally playing BlazBlue CS.

My mom doesn't like me playing video games either as she views them for little kids (little kids can't some video games because basic reading ability is needed to fully enjoy the game and plus it was so difficult for my brother to play Pokemon when he couldn't read that much, so he would pick the wrong moves). That's why I have to play them secretly in my room.

I haven't played Animal Crossing: New Leaf in two days and I'll guess that I'll go shower now.

I bet your mom wouldn't think a kid should be playing GTA :V

Whenever I play a video game in front of my dad, he flips. :c
what how why?
explain!

He has this vendetta against video games, its weird since he was a major gamer in the 80's. Long story short, I don't play them in front of him. I can play on my 3ds just fine, its just my consoles and my computer he flips about. I don't even know though. Its so fucking weird.

I dislike when video games is treated as a niche media or a weird habit that you must get rid of.
It is mainstream and perfectly fine, dammit! :V

I bet your mom wouldn't think a kid should be playing GTA :V
I think she doesn't know that those kinds of video games exist.

The chaos in GTA V and the language are not suitable for little kids anyway.

Ugh
Too early to get up in the weekend...

Stupid barber was filled up for the entire day, except at 9 am -.-

I don't like mornings >:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom