• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think my mother has problems with me playing videogames, from the cutesy Super Princess Peach to the rampages of Grand Theft Auto, she's never expressed complaints. Besides, she's the person who buys them for me, she could just stop me if she wanted too. :V

Seriously though, I was just on the Scottish Independence thread, and I just saw the proposed flag designs for a Scotland-less Britain.

No. Just no. It looks more like the american flag got hit by a circular union jack themed spaceship and out came a kangaroo, a kiwi bird plus a maple leaf fell out. T-T

I didn't even know Canada was part of the freaking commonwealth!

Thank god it seems like Scotland's staying.

I mean on their own, the leaf, kiwi and kangaroo look good as national symbols, but the three together looks odd.

The Commonwealth has nothing to do with the design of the UK flag design. Also, changing it too much would be a hassle for all the Commonwealth nations that include it in the top left corner.

*Turns off the lights in thread*

My plot shall hit right about now. :evil:

Leggo hmm. :3

*Morphs into Octy*

It's show time! ;-)

I shall summon @Leggo. She seems to be online.
Με λενε Λεγγο (I don't know how to make the ε accented). Leggo, reporting for duty!
Thank you for the friend request!

It's 1:06 AM and I don't know why I'm still awake. It must be because of my damp hair.

*Grows into a gaint fairy monster*

Farewell to all life on this planet. my moonblast is still charging up as we speak. :evil:

Με λενε Λεγγο (I don't know how to make the ε accented). Leggo, reporting for duty!
Thank you for the friend request!

It's 1:06 AM and I don't know why I'm still awake. It must be because of my damp hair.

Do you have a Greek keyboard (software)? If so, press the button where the semicolon is on your English QWERTY keyboard (hardware) right after the letter you want to accent.

*breaks through the wall to enter thread*

Hi guys! :D
Early football match to play today, so I gotta go now.

Cee yu layturr~

*breaks through another wall to leave the thread*

Do you have a Greek keyboard (software)? If so, press the button where the semicolon is on your English QWERTY keyboard (hardware) right after the letter you want to accent.
Thank you! :D

Now, I'll just read a little bit more manga and watch Hetalia and then I'll go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom