• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dan's Pokedex filling breeding and offering thread

Hey Cloud, I don't think any of that should be a problem. I'd love the Giratina, Entei, Pelliper or Scizor. Would you do two of those for what you've requested ?

Do you like Dittos? I've got a bunch of them here that you can pick from. I'd like that Combusken/Blazikenite :). Let me know if you're interested!

Dan, I need the follow pokemons:

. Bunnelby - Huge Power
. Chimchar - Iron Fist
. Fennekin - Magician
. Bagon - Sheer Force

I can offer a Keldeo, Genesect and Charizardite X.

Do you like Dittos? I've got a bunch of them here that you can pick from. I'd like that Combusken/Blazikenite :). Let me know if you're interested!

I don't need a ditto I'm afraid Chuckie. Is there anything else you can offer?

Dan, I need the follow pokemons:

. Bunnelby - Huge Power
. Chimchar - Iron Fist
. Fennekin - Magician
. Bagon - Sheer Force

I can offer a Keldeo, Genesect and Charizardite X.

Hi Himura. I'll take what you're willing to give out of those. Whatever you think is fair.

Edit: I now have some more Hidden Abilities: Spearow - Sniper, Cleffa - Friend Guard, Bunnelby - Huge Power, Zubat - Infiltrator and Electabuzz - Vital Spirit. Also a few added to the spares list

Edit 2: I now have an event Combusken with Blazikenite for trade

Hello everyone. I've pretty much filled up my National Pokedex *applause*. So now I'm left with not a lot to do but an overwhelming urge to give something back. So, with that in mind I am setting up this thread. As I said in the line above my pokedex is pretty much full which means that I can breed almost any pokemon (except legendaries of course, I'm not magic)

So, I have every starter pokemon, every fossil, every 'bank' (or unobtainable) pokemon, all version exclusives and pretty much everything else.

So, I propose to breed anyone any pokemon they want. There are however a few rules.

1. I will not be breeding for IV's
2. Nor will I be breeding for specific egg-moves
3. Same with natures
4. If you want a specific gender let me know
5. All pokemon will be bred using the Masuda Method, so you may end up with a shiny, how cool is that
6. I can infect the pokemon with Pokerus on request
7. I can teach the pokemon any TM or HM on request providing I have the TM or HM
8. For pokemon that evolve with fire, water, or leaf stones I can buy them and attach on request
9. Any other requirements I will attempt to accomodate if I can

I have a few Hidden ability pokemon which I am listing now. So if you need any of the following hidden abilities let me know
.Spiritomb - Infiltrator
.Venomoth - Wonder Skin
.Mankey - Defiant
.Pichu - Lightning Rod
.Pancham - Scrappy
.Helioptile - Solar Power
.Shuckle - Contrary
.Boldore - Sand Force
.Growlithe - Justified
. Fletchinder - Gale Wings
. Pumpkaboo - Insomnia
. Eevee - Anticipation
. Bagon - Sheer Force
. Gible - Rough Skin
. Dratini - Marvel Scale
. Snover - Soundproof
. Corphish - Adaptibility
. Venopede - Speed Boost
. Illumise - Prankster
. Chimchar - Iron Fist
. Fennekin - Magician
. Froakie - Protean
. Torchic - Speed Boost
. Charmander - Solar Power
. Squirtle - Rain Dish
. Bulbasaur - Chlorophyll
. Heracross - Moxie
. Spearow - Sniper
. Cleffa - Friend Guard
. Bunnelby - Huge Power
. Electabuzz - Vital Spirit
. Zubat - Infiltrator
. Pinsir - Moxie
. Darmanitan - Zen Mode

I also have the following pokemon spare which will be wondertraded if no-one wants them - Raticate x 2, Porygon, Feebas, Cottonee, Eelektrik, Phione, Celebi, Conkeldurr, Machamp, Golem, Breloom, Poliwrath, Victreebell, Vespiquen, Hydreigon, Petilil, Wartortle, Kingler, Granbull, Sandslash, Butterfree, Gyarados, Zweilous, Fraxure, Scrafty, Musharna, Reinculus, Ferrothorn, Golurk, Crustle, Scolipede, Hitmontop, Azumarill

Also there's an event Combusken W/. Blazikenite up for grabs

What do I want in return. There's also a list for that too
1. Any Legendary - in game or event
2. Any Shiny
3. Sun, Dusk, Moon and Dawn evolution stones
4. X Exclusive Mega Stones
5. Archipelago, Monsoon, Sandstorm and Tundra Vivillion
6. Pokemon with different forms (Rotom, Shellos etc etc)
7. Any other offers

Anything you offer doesn't necessarily have to be legit, however please disclose in thread if it is or isn't.

I'm open to all offers but let's just say that as a general rule of thumb numbers 1 to 4 will get you multiple pokemon, and numbers 5 to 7 will be in return for one.

Let me know if I can help. Dan

Hi I am looking to finish up my national dex. I only have obtained 360. From ur offer list, I would like HA Female Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Bunnelby,Dramantan,Cleffa. Lengendaries just for data entry. i will need to double check on da evolution stones. I play X version,but haven't hunted da caves for mega stones yet...but i can start. I have Rotom and Shellos too.

Edit 2: I now have an event Combusken with Blazikenite for trade

If you still have the Event Combusken with Blazikenite Mega Stone I'd be willing to offer any of the following Mew's (Aura, PokeFesta Pal City, x2 05 Japan Movie) or Celebii's (Japan Jungle Tours, PokeBank). I also have a Female Shiny Umbreon that is Lvl 40.

For more details on them you can view them here

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom