• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

gen 6 shiny

Crazyyoshi

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
Offering a few clones here. If you dont like clones its understandable, and you dont have to trade.
Here is my fc 3566 1545 8577 IGN is either P00P or Pikbec. I want other gen 6 shinies. shiny Chespin, scatterbug, and shiny female espurr are my biggest wants. Will add more as they are cloned. ^^
The ones above are just my preferred wants but I will consider any gen 6 shinies not on the list.
Also these are gen 5 shinies I am missing so I can trade one of these for anything on this list too.
timburr
throh traded
sawk
cottonee
petilil
basculin blue traded
maractus
scraggy
tirtouga
ducklett
frillish M
alomomola traded
klink traded
elgyem
beheeyem
cryogonal
shelmet
golett
bouffalant
durant

I'll kinda clone as I go. I sometimes get busy, so be a little patient with me ^^;
Shiny honedge Brave 31/31/31/31/31/x needs cloning
Shiny Tyrunt Adamant x/31/31/31/31/31 have x1
Shiny Floette yellow Sassy Has HA 31/x/x/31/x/x (caught myself in friend safari) needs cloning
Shiny Helioptile timid 31/31/31/x/31/31 have x3
shiny fennekin HA Timid x/31/31/31/31/31 needs cloning
shiny froakie HA Modest 31/x/x/31/x/x needs cloning
shiny goomy modest 31/31/31/31/x/31 have x2
shiny braixen HA hardy x/x/31/x/31/x (caught myself in friend safari) needs cloning
shiny bergmite docile x/x/31/x/x/31 (was caught in friends safari) needs cloning
shiny Dedenne sassy 31/x/x/31/x/x (was caught in friend safari) needs cloning
shiny furfrou naive have x1
shiny male espurr modest x/31/x/31/x/x (caught myself in friend safari) needs cloning
shiny hawlucha HA hasty x/31/x/x/x/31 (caught myself in friend safari) needs cloning
shiny female pyroar hardy x/x/x/31/x/31 (caught myself in friend safari) needs cloning
shiny pancham jolly x/31/x/x/x/31 (caught myself in friend safari) needs cloning

Last edited:
Would you want anything besides shines for the honedge, such as 5-6iv kalos bred non shines?

I own a shiny timid greninja with his ha but personally it's my fav shiny atm and wouldn't want it gone, so i was thinking, since you can clone, would you be interested if I lend it to you, you clone it and then get it back to me in exchange for a clone of the shiny honedge? o.o

if you are not interested on that option, i own shiny dragalgue and shiny crabink in case any of them interest you in a 1:1 standard trade

Last edited:
I own a shiny timid greninja with his ha but personally it's my fav shiny atm and wouldn't want it gone, so i was thinking, since you can clone, would you be interested if I lend it to you, you clone it and then get it back to me in exchange for a clone of the shiny honedge? o.o

if you are not interested on that option, i own shiny dragalgue and shiny crabink in case any of them interest you in a 1:1 standard trade

I understand, and I dont mind cloning anything people would want to keep either :3 I kinda want the carbink though just because Im looking for a froakie to raise ^^ If you want to keep carbink I can clone him. Will take time though cause sometimes the cloning doesnt work, and I need my sisters 3ds to do it so most my cloning is done at night.

I understand, and I dont mind cloning anything people would want to keep either :3 I kinda want the carbink though just because Im looking for a froakie to raise ^^ If you want to keep carbink I can clone him. Will take time though cause sometimes the cloning doesnt work, and I need my sisters 3ds to do it so most my cloning is done at night.

I'm so sorry but i just checked and seem like i dont own the carbink anymore @@ (even when i don't remember having trade it away, which is kind of akward)
I still have de dragalgue, greninja and a clawitzer i forgot, my bad

I could reset the greninja ivs, but if you are really interested in leveling him up and that stuff, a friend of mine is willing to lend me his shiny froakie lvl 1(not idea of his nature) to be cloned, but then he would want a shiny aswell(making it one shiny for him and one for me) and it would complicate the process.. xDDDD

I'm so sorry but i just checked and seem like i dont own the carbink anymore @@ (even when i don't remember having trade it away, which is kind of akward)

I could reset the greninja ivs, but if you are really interested in leveling him up and that stuff, a friend of mine is willing to lend me his shiny froakie lvl 1(not idea of his nature) to be cloned, but then he would want a shiny aswell(making it one shiny for him and one for me) and it would complicate the process.. xDDDD

Well maybe I can offer two for already trained Greninja and the shiny froakie. I dont want you to wipe greninjas evs just for me. :p Ask your friend and let me know if they'd like to trade. Also what two you guys would like from the bunch.

Well maybe I can offer two for already trained Greninja and the shiny froakie. I dont want you to wipe greninjas evs just for me. :p Ask your friend and let me know if they'd like to trade. Also what two you guys would like from the bunch.

well, it should be only either the evolved greninja or the froakie, since he is rather suspicious about this kinds of things and made me promise him that if the froakie didn't return after cloned, i should gift my greninja to him xDD
that is why in case of the greninja it wouldn't be a problem lending it on a 1:1 trade and then waiting for the clone, but with the froakie it would be a 1:2
and about the evs it wouldn't be a problem since i own many ev reducing berries
and well, we actually like the tyrunt and honedge, mostly honedge owo

Are you able to clone the shiny and trade back? Because I would throw in an IV bred HA Eevee for the trouble.

I have a shiny Clawitzer that I'd prefer to hang onto but might be able to part with if cloning isn't possible - he's been one of the few reliable staples in my Battle Spot team lol thing's a monster in Trick Room.

He isn't IV bred and he's already EV trained (HP and Sp. Atk iirc). Not sure if that's something you'd even be interested in but let me know.

I'd prefer to clone him and give you an Eevee (or something else you want) but if that's not possible and you still want him I'm sure we can figure something out.

Your Honedge and Tyrunt both sound awesome, I'm a little jealous of what I assume was your Masuda breeding fortune. :p

well, it should be only either the evolved greninja or the froakie, since he is rather suspicious about this kinds of things and made me promise him that if the froakie didn't return after cloned, i should gift my greninja to him xDD
that is why in case of the greninja it wouldn't be a problem lending it on a 1:1 trade and then waiting for the clone, but with the froakie it would be a 1:2
and about the evs it wouldn't be a problem since i own many ev reducing berries
and well, we actually like the tyrunt and honedge, mostly honedge owo

ok I will just go with Greninja then still eved. I mainly wanted froakie for dex shininess XD I don't blame people for not liking cloning or trading if they are weary about it. I will just clone me a copy of your Greninja and return it. Rest assured I just clone with the trading glitch. No cheats or hacking :) Pm me for a time that is good for you and the pokemon you want assuming its Honedge ;D

Are you able to clone the shiny and trade back? Because I would throw in an IV bred HA Eevee for the trouble.

I have a shiny Clawitzer that I'd prefer to hang onto but might be able to part with if cloning isn't possible - he's been one of the few reliable staples in my Battle Spot team lol thing's a monster in Trick Room.

He isn't IV bred and he's already EV trained (HP and Sp. Atk iirc). Not sure if that's something you'd even be interested in but let me know.

I'd prefer to clone him and give you an Eevee (or something else you want) but if that's not possible and you still want him I'm sure we can figure something out.

Your Honedge and Tyrunt both sound awesome, I'm a little jealous of what I assume was your Masuda breeding fortune. :p

I already fished up a Clauncher as well as Clawitzer :D Chain fishing is the best! I didnt breed these but a friend of mine did. yush they are Masuda bred for ;D

Last edited:
No problem! When I get home I'll look through my shinies and see if I have any others from the Kalos 'dex, Clawitzer was just the one that came to mind. :)

No problem! When I get home I'll look through my shinies and see if I have any others from the Kalos 'dex, Clawitzer was just the one that came to mind. :)

Ok I'll be around for at least another couple hours :) If I miss you I'll be on tomorrow too.

I have loads of gen 1-5 shinies though :)

hmmm if you have any of these shiny from gen 5 I may trade with you. They must be shiny and legit. no action replay to make them shiny or pokegen. :3 Anyone from this bunch will do too. Need these to complete my gen 5 set ^w^

timburr
throh
sawk
cottonee
petilil
basculin blue
maractus
scraggy
tirtouga
ducklett
frillish M
alomomola
klink
elgyem
beheeyem
cryogonal
shelmet
golett
bouffalant
durant

after the success of the last trade, i need to ask, do you have any interest in a shiny trevenant? xD

after the success of the last trade, i need to ask, do you have any interest in a shiny trevenant? xD

I would actually XD I need to update cause I got a good few shinies in the time I was away. XD including shiny froakie and fennekin. :D Just need to find time this weekend to clone everything lol What are you looking for for the Trevenant?

I would actually XD I need to update cause I got a good few shinies in the time I was away. XD including shiny froakie and fennekin. :D Just need to find time this weekend to clone everything lol What are you looking for for the Trevenant?

well, from the ones actually listed i like the tyrunt, but if shiny fennekin HA, shiny froakie HA or shiny Dedenne turns out to have good stats, those would be another good option (mostly the initials since i dont have any that is shiny with good stats)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom