• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer Kyogre. :p Though Rayquaza reigns supreme in that trio.

I prefer Kyogre
But Groudon's cool too
Not to mention Rayquaza :0

I can't even pick which of the three i like best. i like all of them lol.

So everyone loves Rayquaza
Cool
I'm everyone
I'm the universe
Morgan Freeman talks about me :cool:

My opinions don't seem to be very popular when it comes to Pokemon. I mean, just look at how little people like my favorite Pokemon. >:

Dialga is so much better than that prick Palkia, god I hate it and its ear splitting cry!

And don't get me started on Kyorgre! Obvs Rayquaza is Hoenn god.

My opinions don't seem to be very popular when it comes to Pokemon. I mean, just look at how little people like my favorite Pokemon. >:
Wait ... which one's your favorite? I think I missed something x_x (and I don't see anything listed for that category on your profile)

I think Russia is Zima's favorite
Good thing Zexy isn't here, he would've said the same thing (I think)

Wait ... which one's your favorite? I think I missed something x_x (and I don't see anything listed for that category on your profile)
That's very strange. ._. I fixed it if you want to check again.

Well, Zima, everyone has different tastes in mons~ I doubt my favorite is very popular. xDDD

Slacking is one of the best power houses in Pokemon (eventhough it's ability ruins it).

Dialga is so much better than that prick Palkia, god I hate it and its ear splitting cry!
At least it doesn't sound like a dying gasp after being run over by a truck. :p

That's very strange. ._. I fixed it if you want to check again.
Oh! I feel silly for not guessing Quilladin is your favorite. xD

Eh, we all have Pokémon we like that are unpopular. At least, I think so. I mean, how many other people love Clawitzer, who is one of my favorite Water-types? One thing about having so many different 'Mons is that there are plenty to go around. Not everyone has to like the same 'Mons, or else all the teams you see in online battles would be the same. Right? ^^

I love Druddigon, Quilladin, Groudon, Palkia, Sceptile, Rayquaza, and Raichu to name a few. A lot of those aren't particularly popular. >:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom