• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quilladin is a funny looking pokemon lol. everytime i look at it i giggle lmao.

I like Dialga the most out of his trio, but I dislike his cry a lot. qq

I like Giratina's cry the best of the three. A shrill, hellish roar that instills fear in the opponent. >:3

I think Clawitzer is cool
He's like 'yeah, you're bigger than me, but hop about I use my fucking epic CANNON/hand (which looks like a badass dragon btw) to pop your face?
Well, Zima, everyone has different tastes in mons~ I doubt my favorite is very popular. xDDD

I can say the same for my favorite I think

The ones I like are Pidgey,Sawk,Purugly,Primeape,Swoobat.

However,the list doesnt stop there.

He's like 'yeah, you're bigger than me, but hop about I use my fucking epic CANNON/hand (which looks like a badass dragon btw) to pop your face?
I was thinking more along the lines of "badass shrimp with a BFG arm and a name inspired by a type of artillery cannon," but okay. xD

I love my shiny Clawitzer. I used him against Alexey.

My favorite cries belong to Sylveon and Glaceon. I always liked Vileplume's as well.

My favorite 'Mon cries overall .... huh. That's ... something I've never thought about. XD

I like Quilladin's cry. :3 So adorable.

I do really like Leafeon's and Sylveon's. :3 As well as Minccino's and Cinccino's.

I was thinking more along the lines of "badass shrimp with a BFG arm and a name inspired by a type of artillery cannon," but okay. xD

Yeah, that's cool too :)

It's only a matter of time before I'm actually going to nickname one 'Howitzer'. I'd lovingly call him 'Howie' as a nicknickname :3

"Howitzer used Dark Pulse!"
Yeah

I named my red Clawitzer Howitzer. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom