• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
11:00 for me as well. Which also means people will have to wait till tomorrow for me to tell them a story, as I no longer have access to my tools of recording

Just to make my contribution to the voice recording convo: I will try to record my voice for you and I hope it sounds the same for you as it does for me. Cuz I like how my voice sounds to me :3
Why so many guests?
Because we're awesomely entertaining, that's why! :party:
Y'all seem to like english ones god knows why.
English accents just sound nice :)
And the various regional dialects and accents add to the cultural heritage of the language, and they have character. Which is a good thing :thumbup:
I wonder how many FC's each of us have in our Seperate 3DS/3DS XL?
70 of which come from BMGf
ARRRRRRRRRRGH MATEYS
Aye aye, Captain Sky!
Cap. Sky: "I can't hear you!"
AYE AYE, CAPTAIN SKYYY!!!
become cheesecake
Cheesecake is wonderful :3
I HAVE SEEN THINGS.
92126.gif
I've always found Espurr's eyes creepy. It doesn't blink, it's eyes are perfectly round and huge and staring and soulless
I think everyone hates their actual voice by default. As its not the one you're used to hearing.
When reading the voices convo, I wanted to say this, but it seems Setra beat me to it.
Oh well, I'll just make use of the opportunity to say that I agree :)
It's still Thursday for me. 11:02 PM

If I remember, π = 3.14159267...
How do you remember so many decimals? I don't get much further than 3.14...

Zima, I want to hear your impersonation of Cobra Commander singing Happy Birthday please. But I'll settle for Skiploom or anything you want to do.

Who the hell is that? Expect Sonic, Ivan Braginsky, and other characters I can think of.

Its just a little system where you can privately message another user without anyone else being able to see that message apart from the administators.

Ohai Mark. What did those little private message thingies do to you?

Did you send me that one just now, it was it automated, and just labeled as yours?

Its just a little system where you can privately message another user without anyone else being able to see that message apart from the administators.

They made some changes, I already knew that part :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom