• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about auto update much
But this quote PM thingy is annoying

We get twice the notifications, and one's a pain in the ass to get rid of. You could just disable PM's, but that's not an option for some people.

We get twice the notifications, and one's a pain in the ass to get rid of. You could just disable PM's, but that's not an option for some people.

I do a lot of trade negotiations via PM's, so I can't really turn them off :/

I don't know who came up with this idea, and I probably never will, but it was a baaad idea >:I

Oh, I can just imagine the joy of being double post quoted :V

Someone quote me, I want to see if I am immune as well :3

Edit: Oh. Welp. Still quote me!

... You motherfuckers. That's why the site had the maintenance message a couple of hours ago.

At least wallposts will only send one notification out, as well as every post with more than one quote.

I can't wait until my inbox is full.

hmm, I can now actually mass download my precious totally inventive mafia roles!
That's one silver lining, at least.

I've just deleted every single one. I can't stand having my inbox clogged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom