• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New title confirmed (Haruka comes back)

Well, I expect them to show how May win the Johto GF in HOSO.Since she's in Sinnoh so quickly.I believe that she had a terrible lose in Johto now.
A little bit off topic.
I find it strange!Tag battles are from Hoenn!We rarely have tag battles there.But we have a bunch of them recently!

I think Scott just had a heart attack. :p

Yeah, I don't trust this. It's closing in on April 1st, and...no.

MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$#@%#@%$@^$%%$#$#^$%#^$#%2435436432543543 ^________^
I'll kill them if it's not real
And for these who say "but May is in Johto!"... May was done with her Kanto journey in about 60 episodes despite being with Ash and his BF journey and also Max and Brock AND the TRio following them
Now that she's alone- what stop her to be done with her journey there after more than 70 episodes? if she really appears I hope she stays as a recurring rival to Dawn just like Zoey/Kenny

Some more proof of the title being real:

Sushi said:
Several people on PokéAni already confirmed the title, saying they saw it in another magazine as well.

IRC, Japan isn't that big on April Fools.

If this is true, nice to see the Wallace episode isn't a one-parter.

And Brock battling is always nice.

I hope we see Munchlax. :)

Source: Pokeani Discussion Board

Some Pokeani guy quoted certain Digital TV Guide as saying:

Haruka/May is going to make her first re-appearance in DP in what is probably the next episode of the Wallace epi:

「レストラン七つ星!タッグバトルでフルコース!!」
Restaurant Seven Stars! Tag Battles for a Full-course Meal!!

Summary: Ash & co. have a reunion with their old friend, May, who is going to attend the Contest to be held by Wallace. They decide to have dinner in a nearby restaurant, however the chef, who has a crush on Pokemon battles, says that only the winners of the tag battles can enjoy the full-course meal. Thus Ash & Brock are partnered; so are Dawn & May.

YES!

Best speculation ever. Though I'd rather the match-ups had been Ash with May and Dawn with Brock (purely for AdvanceShipping, of course). Still, this is going to be fun. I hope to Arceus this is real.

I kinda hope Ash and Brock win the actual fight, but the chef decides to let Dawn and May have the full-course meal as well anyway. That way no-one really loses.

So it's Dawn Vs May for the ep after? Where are Zoey and Kenny? We need roadkill, people! :p

Wonder if May has any new Pokemon?

Last edited:
It still doesn't prove that its real.

It does
If some people on Pokéani talk about how they saw this in a magazine than it's real
I don't think it's a crazy plan of all the people on Pokéani -_-
Just like with Wallace soon enough you'll see it's right
People are exaggerating with how they don't believe anything everytime a new title is revealed
If that was one person on Pokéani I'd agree it's not 100% but if more than one and more than two say it... what there's to doubt here? I don't remember the last time someone on Pokéani invented a title
Also note how this airs at April - this month the anime started and they do pay attention to that (the "Ash VS Pikachu" episode aired in April or end of March, another Pikachu/Raichu episode will air at the beginning of April...)
And who's better than May to help Dawn?

Interesting if she'll wear her Emerald outfit
If she'll be a recurring rival... what will they do with Drew/Harley/Solidad? it'd be too much rivals... but I don't really care much for them... just May ^_^

My pal Gravy says that toy site (which often releases toys near the airdate that Pokemon debuts) has a Glaceon figure coming out around this Episode's air date.

So...if it's real, Eevee might have done what everyone wanted it to do when it joined May.

My pal Gravy says that toy site (which often releases toys near the airdate that Pokemon debuts) has a Glaceon figure coming out around this Episode's air date.

Not only glacia. Glion(!) is coming out that time too.

Last edited:
I want May to make Dawn even more depressed instead of cheering her up to continue this plotline.

Meh, it may be a good episode. I just hope the writers come up with a good reason for bringing May back. Also, if it really is fake, I'm just going to laugh at how everyone got owned, and yes, I know Japan isn't big on April Fools, but I've heard that Pokeani has pulled some jokes before.

I guess you haven't heard the news already. :p

I want May to make Dawn even more depressed instead of cheering her up to continue this plotline.

You Mad? You want to stop the show?You want to Break the little viewers in Japan?
If the writer do that,I think they went Mental,

I can see it now: May convinces Dawn to use contest moves in the double battle, Ash and Brock win, and Dawn is depressed about her contest skills until who-knows-what later.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom