• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New title confirmed (Haruka comes back)

Holy shit, I totally forgot that they're close to Lake Valor.

Team Galactic arc with Haruka following these episodes FTW!!

If Haruka appears in the Grand Festival, I doubt it will be anything more than "And now, we go live on videophone to the Johto Grando Festibal!"

As for the outcome of the battle, £10 on it's canceled when they have to stop TR from stealing all the food and the chef lets everyone eat as a reward.

And since the Contest is being hosted by Wallace, it's more than likely an unofficial contest, so May could win it without the result affecting Dawn's chances to get into the GF in the long run.
Heck no one has to win. As I said earlier, Galactic can just crash the contest and take over from there. Heck, maybe the entire reason Wallace is holding this contest is because he heard rumblings of Galactic's plans and wanted to stop them. And a Wallace VS Cyrus battle would be awesome.

Heck no one has to win. As I said earlier, Galactic can just crash the contest and take over from there. Heck, maybe the entire reason Wallace is holding this contest is because he heard rumblings of Galactic's plans and wanted to stop them. And a Wallace VS Cyrus battle would be awesome.

Someone randomly turning up to fight an evil team from a generation they didn't even appear in? That's just ridicu... Oh, wait.

As for the outcome of the battle, £10 on it's canceled when they have to stop TR from stealing all the food and the chef lets everyone eat as a reward.

I don't think the writers will do something quite that lame. They'll probably try to win the food legitimately first.

I hope we see then win a battle against some random trainers before being knocked out. That would be a nice change of pace.

Oh for...

I'd be a lot happier about this if it wasn't for some fans spazzing and acting ridiculous over it. They already butchered anything fun about shipping. Maybe I'm just the kind of fan that actually accepts things.

I hope the writers and animators can make dragging May back worth it because otherwise, the Advanceshippers will want cities to burn and heads to roll if much is left to whine over and I really don't want to go into self-exile to spare myself the complaints of Pearlshippers or Advanceshippers or those wanting May to join permanently.

I think you're mistaking May for Team Rocket.

No, in Hoenn didn't May want to try out nearly every restaurant when they entered a city? well in the latter part of hoenn at least.

Wait, silly idea. Maybe the chef is so impressed with Ash and Brock's battling, that instead of just food Ash gets a Razor Fang and Brock gets...am... a recipe!

YAY MAY!

As ridicululously unlikely as it would be, what if May stayed with the group, but Brock left? Not that I have anything against Brock, but still, and then it could be a reversed dynamic, with two girls as traveling companions, rather than the A-typical 'Brock and Misty/May/Dawn'
...yeah, I'm almost 99 million percent sure that that won't happen but still, wouldn't it be wild if it did?

That would be my dream, but it'll never happen. Brock's gonna stalk Ash for the whole region, at the very least...

lol so does anyone think that if may does have Glaceon that could be why Dawn gets Swinub, after all seeing the "wonderfulness of ice appeals" would probably influence her don't you think?^^;;

YAY MAY!

That would be my dream, but it'll never happen. Brock's gonna stalk Ash for the whole region, at the very least...

Brock will stalk Ash forever, so alas only one girl per group.
Also I knew May battled for food some where, its been a while since I watched AG.

Well she does already have a pokemon that could make ice appeals, even though she has yet to actually do so. At the least May could show Dawn that they generally work.

8 Pages
No Scott
0__0

Anyone want to speculate new Pokémon for May?
I think if she'll have a Johto Pokémon than Mareep and its evolutions seems to fit with her... and cute normal types are like a must for May and Dawn so maybe she'll have Sentret/Furret? or poor Igglybuff that got only one episode?

And someone at Serebii said maybe Eevee will evolve into Jolteon with the thunder stone from DP74 ... while you'd think it'll evolve into one of the new two evolutions... they did let Bonsly evolve into Sudowoodu and stay... so it's possible

Has the writer been change since dp 60 and onward?
wow i mean suprises along the ways......Jessie wins a ribbon,ash catches gligar,dawn in gym battle,ash draw a gym battle,team galatic arc,ash in a maid costume,Dustox leaving,
pikachu vs raichu again,Now Haruka and wallace?
I wonder whats next? Maybe Ash has two pokemon evolve at the same episode? lol
i just want to see Haruka pwns everyone in the contest maybe dawn vs haruka in final.

I just hope that Munchlax is gone, or it evolves during this arc. Since there's food involved, that thing should be gone.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom