• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Event, Legendary and Shiny Pokemon

do you have an Arceus becuase will be happy to trade a shiny hopip for it.

Of course VM me. :)

Oh the trades have to wait a bit, my 3DS XL broke and I am borrowing one.I sent it to get fixed around the end of December so it should be back soon.I'll say when its back, sorry if i am annoying.

You are not annoying, and dont worry hope you get your 3DS soon. VM me when you do. :)

Hello, I have my own dark safari and a shiny Abomasnow and want to complete the dex ^^ also have some fishing shinies and many flawless pokemon if you're interested. Don't mind if you only want the Abomasnow.

Hello, I just happen to have a Dark safari xD also, I'm interested in traiding son legendaries (regular, not shinies) to complete the dex, can offer a shiny Abomasnow, some random fishing shinies and even event legendaries from emerald ^^

Last edited:
Sorry, I think the forum didn't send the message, "REHiroshi has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.", let me paste it here:

"Have many shinies, but they're masuda flawless that took work (ralts was over 1500 Dx), the regular ones: Magikarp, clauncher & poliwhirl

I actually want to complete the dex to get more, I don't mind if we only trade once for abomasnow ^^ Shaymin is my priority."

Can't aswer your PM, don't know why... let me answer here:

I'm missing Manaphy, Arceus, Shaymin, Meloetta & Genesect; can trade you the shinies for any 2 of them ^^

Hey

I have a handful of kalos shiny pokemon - frogadier and fennekin to be specific - that I am willing to trade. Interested in other kalos bred (pentagon on status screen) pokemon. Pm me with your list of available trades if you are interested.

Thanks

I have the following shiny:

Haxorus
Dragonite
Poliwag
Scraggy
Paras

Do you still have the following?

Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Keldeo
Genesect

Can't aswer your PM, don't know why... let me answer here:

I'm missing Manaphy, Arceus, Shaymin, Meloetta & Genesect; can trade you the shinies for any 2 of them ^^

Sorry about the PM error, i already cleaned it and answered you. :)

Hey

I have a handful of kalos shiny pokemon - frogadier and fennekin to be specific - that I am willing to trade. Interested in other kalos bred (pentagon on status screen) pokemon. Pm me with your list of available trades if you are interested.

Thanks

I have a shiny trevenant (darknot), corsola, octillery and poliwrath.

I have the following shiny:

Haxorus
Dragonite
Poliwag
Scraggy
Paras

Do you still have the following?

Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Keldeo
Genesect

I still have them. I'm interested in dragonite, poliwag, scraggy and paras.

Hi, I'm still waiting to do the trades.

Anyone intereested pleas VM me.

Could you see if the Bagon has its hidden ability? I will give you a shiny for it!

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom