• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What have you been really into lately?

I've been into Last.fm and organizing my music a lot lately. My iPod has a bunch of duplicate artists and wrong song titles and stuff. :B
I've also gotten into Avatar: The Last Airbender, currently a little ways into Book 3. It's a great series, wonderful character development.

I've been wanting to make a moss and fern terrarium with clay figures. Since it'd look like a mini forest, I was thinking to make it Okami or Princess Mononoke themed.
An example..
tumblr_m1i6644Smb1r3zvodo1_500.jpg
I've also been thinking about buying a painting. I've been wanting to buy one and now I want to buy one even more after going to my friend's house; her house is full of paintings.
I saw these paintings of koi fish on tumblr from an artist and I really want to buy a canvas print. This is the one I've been thinking of buying:
tumblr_mtmzpkT4WP1qzskcyo1_500.jpg

I've been addicted to both Higurashi and Kill la Kill recently.

I've been obsessed with a currently airing anime series called Noragami for like 6 weeks now. I've read all the translated manga chapters/summaries I could find. I often look up fanart or fanfiction. I'm trying to get more people to watch it so I have some friends to discuss it with. D:

I've also been watching this anime as it's been coming out. It's pretty good so far. :D

I've been playing almost nothing but DJ Shadow for the past week now.

Recently I got really hooked on the soundtrack for Bravely Default, specifically for the standard battle theme. It's gotten to the point where I wish that ALL battles in ALL games used it.

I've been addicted to both Higurashi and Kill la Kill recently.

I've been obsessed with a currently airing anime series called Noragami for like 6 weeks now. I've read all the translated manga chapters/summaries I could find. I often look up fanart or fanfiction. I'm trying to get more people to watch it so I have some friends to discuss it with. D:

I've also been watching this anime as it's been coming out. It's pretty good so far. :D
Did you finish watching the anime? :D

Now I'm obsessed with Gintama. I'm mega hyped for Kill la Kill's final episode as well. ;__;

Now I'm obsessed with Gintama.

The best goddamn anime series to ever exist. It really needs to come back.

Me? Lately I've been obsessed with wearing clothes. I mean sure it's like the law and stuff, but hey, I really like shirts, and pants. Shorts are comfy and easy to wear, and shoes are neat for feet. Aw yiss, clothes!

A few days ago I started watching Game of Thrones again in prep for the new series (i'd forgotten a lot of things). I watched S2 yesterday, so that's almost 10 hours in one day. Guess you could say I'm in to it again :B

Mah music
But my headphones broke (the left speaker just stopped working) so imma buy a new pair today :thumbup:

Hyperdimension Neptunia. I've never been so interested in a anime (and game... I guess) other than Index and Railgun.

Parks and Recreation. I'm about to finish season 5 and I started watching Sunday night.

Evangelion. This anime disturbed me as a kid so I never really gave it a chance. I'm trying to expand my anime watching beyond the basic shonen.

Major Yato fan here... if you're still interested XD

Noragami and Ace Attorney have been my major obsession.

Major Yato fan here... if you're still interested XD

Noragami and Ace Attorney have been my major obsession.
Ooo, I still follow its manga whenever new translated chapters are released. :'D

I've rekindled my obsession with Borderlands 2. I'm surprised I remember as much as I still do, after not having played it in a few months.

Back
Top Bottom