• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New title confirmed (Haruka comes back)

Jesus how this flew by, I'm excited for MAy to return for an episode, I wonder if May would give some pointers to Dawn about style for her Pokemon appeals, and Dawn be jumping all over on May, lol.

*grunt* I guess I am the only one who cares about Max. ; _ ; I knew they were going to probably ignore him when May finally made her cameo, but it's disappointing to me nonetheless. I mean, I know he's supposed to be in Petalburg City, but I wish they could've worked around that.

*siiiigh* Ah well. I can hope for a mention! <3 And, plus, Hikari and May finally meeting is going to be epic. <333

Is just because max is a clever cheaky little oak fan kid,that people like him so much?

*grunt* I guess I am the only one who cares about Max. ; _ ; I knew they were going to probably ignore him when May finally made her cameo, but it's disappointing to me nonetheless. I mean, I know he's supposed to be in Petalburg City, but I wish they could've worked around that.

*siiiigh* Ah well. I can hope for a mention! <3 And, plus, Hikari and May finally meeting is going to be epic. <333

You never know, Max could be possibly tagging along despite May traveling on alone. She could call him up since Max did admire Ash before and still does now.

Btw if you didnt know season 11 coming on April 12th
And where's any RELIABLE prove? Really, if season 11 should start April 12th (which is less then three weeks) there sure were some other prove than some hard-to-believe thread in some message board. Don't be surprise if there will be no new Pokémon episode in April on Cartoon Network.
Is just because max is a clever cheaky little oak fan kid,that people like him so much?
No, that is actually a reason why people HATE him so much ;-)

Cartoon Network Upfront for April, it has Pokemon as new. I wish I could find it though.

Has the writer been change since dp 60 and onward?
wow i mean suprises along the ways......Jessie wins a ribbon, ash catches gligar, dawn in gym battle, ash draw a gym battle, team galatic arc, ash in a maid costume, Dustox leaving, pikachu vs raichu again, Now Haruka and wallace?
I wonder whats next? Maybe Ash has two pokemon evolve at the same episode? lol
i just want to see Haruka pwns everyone in the contest maybe dawn vs haruka in final.

That illustrates that the Pokémon anime is unpredictable. You may never know what might happen next. Yay May! May meeting Dawn is surely epic. As for May's Pokémon, maybe a new Johto catch like the aforementioned Ledian or Mareep. Certainly her Blaziken will be in her party, and certainly Eevee (who may have evolved by now; probably into Glaceon). She may have gotten Beautifly back from Hoenn thanks to learning a new Psychic attack, similarly to how Ash's old Charizard got Overheat etc. via training in the Charicific Valley. She may even have Skitty or Squirtle, or even Munchlax. Ash evolve two Pokémon in one episode? Certainly Pikachu's not one of them, seeing how it refused to evolve twice before (once in Kanto when Ash was in Vermilion city, and once just prior to this). It may be Staravia. I would love to see Staraptor with Ash!

Well I heard it in youtube at first, then I checked at Bulbapedia.

Bulbapedia NEVER gets it wrong. Well maybe.

Bulbapedia is capable of being wrong, since anyone can make changes to it. But the scans have proved this correct.

Actually, me and my little sister are wondering about Masato too. Flashback or even a mention please~

Hikari and Haruka is going to be SO cute and awesome.

Actually, me and my little sister are wondering about Masato too. Flashback or even a mention please~

Hikari and Haruka is going to be SO cute and awesome.

I'd expect that Masato will at least get mentioned when Haruka shows up. Maybe she'll mention how he's started on his journey, and what region he's in (I'd expect Houen, but you never know). And then we can see Pokemon Trainer Masato in the future.

Maybe even as a rival for Satoshi in a future region. His knowledge about Pokemon, not to mention all the experiences and first hand info he got traveling with two top class trainers for a long amount of time should really benefit him.

It would be kind of nice if May mentioned Max to Ash and Brock. I also wonder if Ash/Brock/May wll explaine what happened on there adventures and if Ash/Dawn/Brock will tell there adventures to May. Also wonder if TR will remember her LOL.

I don't get how anyone can expect Masato to be a trainer. That would mean people age on this show and the writers obviously don't want to go there.

I don't get how anyone can expect Masato to be a trainer. That would mean people age on this show and the writers obviously don't want to go there.

I lol'd at that. =P

But I think (or hope) that Max is an exception...something tells me that Max might start his journey in Jhoto to promote the GSC re-makes? (Assuming that they are in production?)

I've been wondering.. has Masato's VA been credited for the Haruka epi?

I have a new thought.May haven't finished her journey in Johto but she has already got 5 ribbons.And there is still a few months before the Johto GF.So she travel around for unofficial contests to practice.

I think the winners of the tag battles will be TR since they're too hungry so as their Pokémon!So they try their best for the full-course meal!

i just want to see Haruka pwns everyone in the contest maybe dawn vs haruka in final.
I would like to see Dustox beating Beautifly in the final of the unofficial contest if Dustox didn't leave in DP073.How come that they bring May back just after Jessie has released Beautifly old contest rival, Dustox.Totally Unacceptable.

Last edited:
yea but my question is will max be there.Hopefully when our fav cassanova goes mental it'll be him and not croakgunk to tame him.Also possibly has that ralts with him but it would be shocking if he has Jirachi from the 6th movie with him.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom