• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Season 11 begins at April... with new opening

Piplup

XY
Reaction score
Pokémon.com's mailbag confirms that season 11 will begin in April
And that there'll be a new opening (and that it won't be a rap)
I think we might get to see scenes from the new Japanese opening before it actually airs in Japan

New Opening Hmm,The title probaly the same.But Let just wait and see,

What Kind of Person Would want know about ash early life before Becoming a trainer?
This Peep ask in mail Bag.I mean is it really neccesary to watch Ash nappy changing,Ash Sucking Thumbs,Ash eating Baby food.Will it could be cute for Ash Fans,or Maybe it reveal whos Ash Father is,But it is not neccesary.

Eh, I doubt they'll use any scenes from the new Raw opening. They already have lots of unused footage from Together (even before any of the updates), four or five different ending theme variations, plus footage from actual episodes (because we all know how much PUSA likes to mix that in).

I think all of the openings (or at least most) used at least a few scenes from the Japanese counterpart
It's obvious we'll have a new opening soon for the Japanese version... and that means they got it already with the episodes they got (they sure got around 50 episodes so that means they have until about DP 100 - sure there's a new opening there)
I don't see any reason why they won't use scenes from the new Japanese opening... it won't hurt anyone if they'll use scenes from this opening a little before it airs in Japan

YAY New episodes for the dubed. So cool how will get a new opeaning too, I'd hope they'd get a good one this time. FYI I'd love to see how Ash looke as a little kid, meet some the other possible friends he made.

So, this kid thinks Aipom wanting to do the unofficial Contest with Jessie is being desperate does he?

We'll just see which trainer looks like the better option...

Eh, I doubt they'll use any scenes from the new Raw opening. They already have lots of unused footage from Together (even before any of the updates), four or five different ending theme variations, plus footage from actual episodes (because we all know how much PUSA likes to mix that in).

Not to mention, for some queer reason PUSA likes to edit Team Rocket out of their openings. Anyways, I can't wait for the new season to come out. Especially with all of the exciting things that are about to happen.

Dear lord, all the aniticpiation, its gonna start sometime in April, agh, gonna be fun jumpin off bed before 8 am again. I was enjoy my extra hours of sleep.

New season's starting April 12th, right?

According to cabletvtalk.com yes. They seem to be quite trustworthy though, and if it is April 12th, then it should be up on CN's site tomorrow or by Saturday.

I don't live anywhere this dub airs, so I just have to wait for a good soul to upload the episodes D:

I don't live anywhere this dub airs, so I just have to wait for a good soul to upload the episodes D:

You can watch the episodes [Link Removed]. They have all the dubed movies and episodes that were aired to date. That is from episode 1 to present.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they'll do a Johto League Champions with this intro...

You mean get the Japanese to make new scenes for them?
I doubt it
The Japanese version is obviously going to have a new opening soon... so they'll get that opening with the episodes they'll get (since this season is likely to have about 50 episodes we can assume they'll get until around episode 100 and that's sure have the new opening)
It won't hurt anyone if they'll use scenes from the new Japanese opening before it airs in Japan

Bet the new opening is going to be comparable to Tauros manure. Like the Battle Frontier and D&P openings before it.

I like PUSA's dub well enough, but they seriously don't know anything about music and editing.

Was the 9th opening (TAJ's first) really worse than the 8th (4Kids' last)?

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom