• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Re: What makes you angry?

-Full carts at the Express lanes. Seriously, can you not read at all or do you not care?
-The USPS. I can't even begin to tell you how often these dwicks have ruined my mail because they have no idea how to put a magazine and a handful of bills into a mailbox. What should be done? Tuck the letters into the folded magazine and plop it in. What did they do? Put bills in first, shove magazine in and crush everything. >_<

When my mom f****** talks about my brother and myself on the phone, behind our backs. Today, I eavesdropped on her talking about my career plan to a family friend aunty. She was like "If she wants to become a vet, she might as well just become a human doctor" "I've told her so many times to go to pharmacy." I don't think I've ever cursed on the forums before, so this really means I'm angry.

When my mom f****** talks about my brother and myself on the phone, behind our backs.

I hate it when people talk about me (or make fun of me) behind my back. Especially if they do it literally behind my back (yes, that has actually happened to me) or they do it so loud that I can hear them from the other side of the house. At that point, you might as well just say it to my face.

When people are rude to one another for absolutely no reason.

- Bad drivers. There's no excuse for screwing around on the road, you're gambling with other people's lives.

I completely agree! It seems like every time I drive somewhere I have to deal with other people's impatience / bad habits / recklessness! It really annoys me because cars are so dangerous!

In addition to bad driving...
- My Phone, it's stupid and can't open an app without freezing for five minutes!
- Any moveset based around using Protect every other turn! :D

Extremely ignorant people at my school. For one instance, tons of people in school that don't think Indians are Asian because we don't have oriental eyes..but can't even tell the tell the difference between different East Asians. East Asians are automatically "Chinese". -_-

Well in the case of math, I get really angry when I'm working on my problem with no issue.....but they're all wrong because I messed up one step. I really hate how a single problem can have so many parts to it. >_<

I guess a friend betraying me is the worse that can happen.

I hate it when people expect perfection from someone that's doing something for the first time.

People who think that they're right when they are so wrong it isn't even funny. I had a customer swear that Pepsi had more caffeine than Mountain Dew when I know for a fact that the reverse is true. It even says as much on the blasted bottles. And yes, I double checked. >_<

A few things I thought of:
My orchestra teacher makes me so mad. She yells at everyone over a single wrong note.
When people think I'm quiet and/or shy. I might appear to be quiet, but I'm definitely not.
Today at the last day of SAT class, the English teacher really annoyed me and I was just so bored. I talked with my friend sitting next to me, because she was stressed(I was, too) about taking the SAT this Saturday. I just wanted to talk it out and make her laugh, so I did. Later, he kept calling on me to answer questions and then he was like "Do you even know why i keep calling on you??" It's not our fault we were stressed and just needed to lighten ourselves up...

The ad matching policy at my store. The customers don't have to bring in the ad and quite a few are ripping us off by saying that something is on sale when it isn't. It makes me really mad because I know that the customer is lying but management just says, "Do it anyway." Okay, fine. Don't come whining to me that we're losing money by the ton! :mad:

When your on a group activity and there's a person there just sitting and started shouting and screaming complaints, and franking about the mistakes and making it huge even though it's just a minor mistake. Someone who would make you feel bad towards / in front of many people and pin pointing you that you've the reason why this mess had happened, someone who would kept blaming for nothing,someone who thinks she's so perfect and blames you for making mistakes, mistakes mistakes. It's pissing... Well temporarily, this made me angry.

People who are trying to rip us off at my store and get defensive about it. Yes, we get it: you are trying to rob us blind. But we are not stupid and we do not appreciate the attitude you give us. Just. STOP.

When my internet doesn't act like it should.

Immature people.

When an Argument goes from being verbal to physical.

General lack of consideration for others, really - people who deliberately say insensitive things (around particularly vulnerable people especially), people who make so much noise as to disturb others and don't stop when asked (in certain settings anyway - noisy neighbours, for example), people who drink and drive or just generally don't drive safely (especially people who don't use their indicators - gosh, that really annoys me). People who are spoilt and the parents who spoil them. People who insist upon spreading their cultural or religious dogmatism around because they believe it must be true/good even without objective evidence, particularly those who push or force certain practices upon children who cannot yet consent or decide for themselves. People who consistently objectify others. Hypocrisy.

Back
Top Bottom