• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Need Dex Assist

davis.g105

Reaction score
So, I am working on completing my Pokedex, I am wanting to complete it in Numerical order, so I'll list the National Dex Numbers I do not have, or have an evolutionary form for, I dont need one of each, just one of each evolutionary family so, as an example, 001/002/003 (Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venosaur) i would only need one of them. These will allow me to complete my pokedex via breeding and evolution :D

492 (Shaymin)

I will want to keep, this will not be touch trade, so let me know which other pokemon you want (you will get the stage 1 version, ie bulbasaur if you want venosaur) but I am happy to breed you any other pokemon.

I do have the following spare legendaries

Moltres
Cresselia
Manaphy
Mewtwo
Deoxys
Cobalian

Last edited:
i can breed you a kricketot for free owo (i would feel bad asking for something like a cresselia for it XD)
I own a shaymin aswell, but i want to keep it, so if you want i can do a tradeback with deoxys (so we both would have the dex entries and keep our respective pokemons)

i can breed you a kricketot for free owo (i would feel bad asking for something like a cresselia for it XD)
I own a shaymin aswell, but i want to keep it, so if you want i can do a tradeback with deoxys (so we both would have the dex entries and keep our respective pokemons)

well, i happen to have two deoxys, i'll give you one for kricketot, unless you would prefer the Cresselia, I know how ya feel, i would want to keep it, so just hold on to it

I can give you a Huntail for a Deoxys if you're willing to trade it to me.
you have a deal

and sorry for such a delayed response to the both of you

well, i happen to have two deoxys, i'll give you one for kricketot, unless you would prefer the Cresselia, I know how ya feel, i would want to keep it, so just hold on to it

the deoxys should do it then xD
i'll be breeding it now, here is my fc for the trade
5301 - 0090 - 8577

I can give you a Huntail for a Deoxys if you're willing to trade it to me.
you have a deal

and sorry for such a delayed response to the both of you
Ok

ok, so I have gotten a Huntail, however I said I would give you Deoxys (or Cressellia if you want her) for one, so you are still welcome to either of those pokemon per our agreement
Well I would still like to have that Deoxys since I'm also working on my Pokédex.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom