• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Regular Shinies and Shiny Deoxys

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I have a couple of things I want to trade:

Regular Shinies
- Shiftry (lvl. 24, Early Bird, Careful)
- Probopass (lvl. 42, Sturdy, Timid)
- Zebstrika (lvl. 70, Lightningrod, Brave, German origin)
- Beheeyem (lvl. 70, Telepathy, Jolly, German origin)

Shiny legend
- Deoxys (lvl. 100, Pressure, Modest)

What I'm looking for
I'm mostly looking for Shinies. Just do any offer though

THIS THREAD CAN BE CLOSED NOW

Last edited:
Re: Mew, Shinies and 2 Shiny Legends

Would you be willing to trade any of those legends for hacked shinies? I have loads of them and would be willing to trade loads for just one if you do.

Currently coveting that Genesect... Sadly I only have a shiny Gyarados. My shiny Abra is already up for trade with someone and no one really seems interested in the shiny beasts if they're from the event. If only I could find some shinies on X, but lady luck isn't on my side, it seems.

I might have a spare event Deoxys or Shaymin after some trades have gone through. I also have a spare event Mewtwo and an event Victini.

Would you be willing to trade any of those legends for hacked shinies? I have loads of them and would be willing to trade loads for just one if you do.
I prefer legit Shinies. I'm sorry.

Currently coveting that Genesect... Sadly I only have a shiny Gyarados. My shiny Abra is already up for trade with someone and no one really seems interested in the shiny beasts if they're from the event. If only I could find some shinies on X, but lady luck isn't on my side, it seems.

I might have a spare event Deoxys or Shaymin after some trades have gone through. I also have a spare event Mewtwo and an event Victini.
Actually, I don't have any of the Shiny Beasts. Would you be willing to trade all three or two of them for the Genesect though?

@Shiny Blaze I would be willing to trade the three of them. I'd rather trade all three than two because I would prefer the set to stay together (I'm weird like that). If those three for the Genesect sounds good to you, then I'll add your friend code (Mine is in my signature) and can be available to trade whenever you want :)

@Shiny Blaze I would be willing to trade the three of them. I'd rather trade all three than two because I would prefer the set to stay together (I'm weird like that). If those three for the Genesect sounds good to you, then I'll add your friend code (Mine is in my signature) and can be available to trade whenever you want :)
Awesome, I'd gladly do all three for the Genesect :) I'll add you back and we can trade right away.

Re: Mew, Shinies and Shiny Deoxys

I don't have any spare shinies but I have 4 and 5 IV's as well as other good Pokemon I pulled from my White 2 game.

You still have the shiny Mew
or didga trade it already?
=33
It's not Shiny, unfortunately :(

I don't have any spare shinies but I have 4 and 5 IV's as well as other good Pokemon I pulled from my White 2 game.
Currently only looking for Shinies, I'm sorry.

hey i want the mew
you can have any of these two:
Latias(Lv.75)
Latios(Lv. 40)
Both of them are shiny
i think i know the one you would prefer
plz reply

hey i want the mew
Latias(Lv.75)
Latios(Lv. 40)
Both of them are shiny
plz reply
I already own both Shiny. I'm more interested in the Shiny Regirock from your thread.

Last edited:

hey i want the mew
Latias(Lv.75)
Latios(Lv. 40)
Both of them are shiny
plz reply
I already own both Shiny. I'm more interested in the Shiny Regirock from your thread.

its Lv. 40 and i can trade it for the mew
But your thread says it's level 65? Not that that's a problem for me though, I can do it for that.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom