• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kalos Shinies (Giveaway)[Important Update!!]

Re: Kalos Shinies (Giveaway)

Hey! Sent you a pm - would love to trade you for togepi, phanpy and/or solrock! Would be ok to trade back my double shiny so this can keep going on :)

can I have Magmortar please? We registered each other already so just hit me up for trade whenever you see me online in-game, since I'm not around here in the forums most of the time. Thanks

Can I have the lv 1 Phanpy pls

hey you asked for the clefairy so i reserved that for you
so say which one you want

I'd love that dugtrio, or if that's reserved, ill take togepi or phanphy

dugtrio is alright pm me your details

May I have a Dedenne please?

the dedenne is reserved
plz ask if you want anything else

Could I have simisear or spoink plz ^~^

simisear and spoink choose which you want
added you
add my details from my sign
pm me for further details

Could I have Magmortar? If it's not available, I'll take trapinch instead.

the magmortar it is then
added you my details are in my fc
pm me for further details

can I have Magmortar please? We registered each other already so just hit me up for trade whenever you see me online in-game, since I'm not around here in the forums most of the time. Thanks

hey the magmortar is reserved
plz ask if you want anything else

Last edited:
Last edited:

Simisear then please :)

I'm sending a trade request as mack

@Charizard6168

Last edited:

Hi, I wanted shiny dugtrio, but I can't PM for some reason, so my FC is 3325-3421-0167 and my ign is Voo

Are the numbers next to the pokemon how many of them you have? I want a shiny trapinch too.

and a giveaway, is that "said pokemon" for "random pokemon"/ or "said pokemon" for "nothing"?

I would like one. Am I too late?

No you're not!! say which one you want

Hi, I wanted shiny dugtrio, but I can't PM for some reason, so my FC is 3325-3421-0167 and my ign is Voo

added you
quote me or give me a visitor message when you are online

Is the Phanphy still available?

no, its not
say if you like anything else

I would like a shiny Trapinch if still available.

sorry it is reserved
say if you want anything else

Are the numbers next to the pokemon how many of them you have? I want a shiny trapinch too.

and a giveaway, is that "said pokemon" for "random pokemon"/ or "said pokemon" for "nothing"?

no, the numbers next to the pokemon are their levels
i think i made it clear when i wrote:
Format: Pokemon(Level)
the shiny trapinch is reserved sorry
say if you want anything else
and a giveaway is a said pokemon for a random pokemon because the pss wont allow said pokemon for no pokemon in return

Edit:
Hey friends!!!
There is an important update!!
I will be going out for a vacation(details on the first page)
so those with shinies reserved[ @Andylovesmangos; @Lord; @DragonEspeon;] plz collect your shinies now!!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom