• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny 5IV Mons/Legendary Galore

I have a ralts with hidden ability, and I would really want shaymin but unless you have ditto with perfect IV's. Well I kinda need that more. One f the good shiny I have is Ralts, it's my last and female.

I'll take your word that your trustful, cause few mouths back I was trick and 7 of my best shinys were stolen.

I can give you both the Ditto and Shaymin and clone the Ralts if you want. It'd feel like thievery if I didn't, lol.

Just hit me up through PM. How'd someone manage to take seven?

Also the OP is updated, got a couple new things come in.

It's kinda a long story but I'll skip the detail and move to basic. On a different web Someone name PokerBreederKyle has like 400 shinys. His deal was that if you give him a shiny that he doesn't have, you can give him the shiny and then you can choose two shinys on his list. then he will clone and the one you gave him, and give all three to you. I had 7 that he does not have: houndour, ralts, shinx, charmander, aron, meditite, and turtwig.
He said that he will clone me 20, 5 lendary that I would like, and 1 more to complete my shiny team, and extra.
During the trade he is only giving me wild Pokemon, and said he will clone them all at once. In a half an hour for him to finish. I waited, and waited, waited all night and he never came back. Never answer any mail I send, or see him on his game again.

That's the short story, other then that after two weeks I'am convince that he trick me.
If your going to give me two Pokemon that I would like then, I would give you two shinys that you could clone.

Could I have the Shiny Carbink - 6iv. Impish nature, Sturdy
I can give you a Shiny Nintails 6Iv Drought Timid
My friend code is in the sign below

Edit:could I also have the Arceus if it's shiny, I can offer a Shiny Drondon with 6IVs, so it's a better version of the one you have. Also if you have anything elts shiny locked I would want that as well.

Last edited:
Swinub - 6iv. Adamant nature, Thick Fat. Lvl 1. Egg moves Take Down, Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash.

I'd love this one. I can offer a 4-5 IV Eevee, with or without Anticipation, or a 4-5 IV Skrelp (obviously without its HA).

Could I have the Shiny Carbink - 6iv. Impish nature, Sturdy
I can give you a Shiny Nintails 6Iv Drought Timid
My friend code is in the sign below

Edit:could I also have the Arceus if it's shiny, I can offer a Shiny Drondon with 6IVs, so it's a better version of the one you have. Also if you have anything elts shiny locked I would want that as well.

Aaah I totally would but anything shiny-locked can't be traded. Sorry dude. I do have a non-shiny Arceus.

Definitely up for the Ninetales though. I'll add you, I've stuck my FC in my sig.

Swinub - 6iv. Adamant nature, Thick Fat. Lvl 1. Egg moves Take Down, Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash.

I'd love this one. I can offer a 4-5 IV Eevee, with or without Anticipation, or a 4-5 IV Skrelp (obviously without its HA).

Sure, I'll take a HA Eevee. Magic Bounce will be a life saver.

See anything else for the Skrelp?

Sure, I'll take a HA Eevee. Magic Bounce will be a life saver.

See anything else for the Skrelp?

A lot but I think I like either of these the best:

Rapidash - 6iv. Jolly nature. Flash Fire.
Sceptile - 5iv missing HP. Timid nature. Unburden.

I'm interested in your Tyrunt, Florges & Meowstic(and maybe charmander, but that is a low priority)
i have the following kalos-born shinies in case you are interested in clone anything in exchange (since i would rather keep them, but i have no problems lending them to get clonned):
squirtle
bulbasaur
dedenne
gengar
heliolisk (1iv)
amaura
swirlix
vivillon(polar pattern)
pinsir
sharpedo
heracross
trapinch (no-kalos)
fearow (no-kalos)
trevenant
alomola
carbink 6 iv
fennekin 5iv
torchic4 iv
honedge 5 iv
audino (non-kalos)
murkrow
clawitzer
mawile (non-kalos)
greninja (1 iv)
dialga (non-kalos, 1iv)
mew (non-kalos, 1 iv)
kyogre (non-kalos, 1iv)

if none interest you, there is a huge list of pokemon i can iv breed >_>

Hey, I would be interested in your orange flower Flabebe, bunneary, Kangaskhan, Swinub, Snorlax if these are still available. I can offer a number of kalos born shiny pokemon - bunnelby,diggersby, Female litleo, Swirlix, Pancham, Sawk, Camerupt, Machoke, Furfrou, Inkay, goldeen(s).

I also can trade you some 20+ non-native shiny pokemon (primarily from my Platinum game) as a freebie.

Feel free to pm me if that's easier.

It's kinda a long story but I'll skip the detail and move to basic. On a different web Someone name PokerBreederKyle has like 400 shinys. His deal was that if you give him a shiny that he doesn't have, you can give him the shiny and then you can choose two shinys on his list. then he will clone and the one you gave him, and give all three to you. I had 7 that he does not have: houndour, ralts, shinx, charmander, aron, meditite, and turtwig.
He said that he will clone me 20, 5 lendary that I would like, and 1 more to complete my shiny team, and extra.
During the trade he is only giving me wild Pokemon, and said he will clone them all at once. In a half an hour for him to finish. I waited, and waited, waited all night and he never came back. Never answer any mail I send, or see him on his game again.
That's the short story, other then that after two weeks I'am convince that he trick me.
If your going to give me two Pokemon that I would like then, I would give you two shinys that you could clone.

Sorry, didn't see this post. You definitely should've asked for collateral. Surely he wouldn't mind with his apparent 400+ shinies. That should always go first, especially if he's sending starting Pokemon. That really sucks though. Gotta keep up the awareness with most trades!

If you're still up for that, sure. Send a PM, been pretty busy lately.

A lot but I think I like either of these the best:
Rapidash - 6iv. Jolly nature. Flash Fire.
Sceptile - 5iv missing HP. Timid nature. Unburden.

Welp, take your pick. :lol:

I'm interested in your Tyrunt, Florges & Meowstic(and maybe charmander, but that is a low priority)
snip

I'll go for the Fennekin, Dialga and Kyogre. Legendary collection almost complete lol. FC's in sig. Just to make sure, you want these cloned?

I'll throw a PM your way now Nocturne.

edit; updating the OP with more stuff again pretty soon.

Last edited:
LOL, well the past is the past and nothing I can do about it. Other then that I do have a shiny HO-OH, but it has only two perfect IV's. All my shines are OK on IV's but no 5 or 6, I do have a 4IV snivy, but it's not regular.

I'm interested in your Tyrunt, white Florges & Meowstic(and maybe charmander, but that is a low priority)
snip

I'll go for the Fennekin, Dialga and Kyogre. Legendary collection almost complete lol. FC's in sig. Just to make sure, you want these cloned?

yeah, i would like them cloned and back if possible owo (since i wouldnt have problems letting the dialga go, but i'm attached to the others)
if that is fine my fc is 5301 - 0090 - 8577, ign is the same

Adding you both now.

OP's been updated, changed the IVs of Carbink cuz I've just found out it's actually 5iv.

I'd like Terrakion, Cobalion, and Virizion, but are you alright with non-shiny IV breds with egg moves? Don't really have shinies with IVs.

Are you interested in any of these Pokemon? I also have some 5IV Froakies (none Protean sadly :c) and Wish Eevees (some 5IV). I'd be interested in the Shaymin, Groudon and/or the shiny Lucario, but it's fine if you don't see anything you like.

can i please have the shiny zangoose i have been loking for one forever thx P.S are they on x and y

Oh shit I forgot about this lmao.

Are you interested in any of these Pokemon? I also have some 5IV Froakies (none Protean sadly :c) and Wish Eevees (some 5IV). I'd be interested in the Shaymin, Groudon and/or the shiny Lucario, but it's fine if you don't see anything you like.

The Regice is on my list, so I'll trade whatever you want for that. PM/VM so we can arrange stuff. The offer is always there if you'd prefer it cloned.

can i please have the shiny zangoose i have been loking for one forever thx P.S are they on x and y

If I had an extra clone I probably would, but I don't, sahry. It is on X/Y.

Updating the OP with even more stuff now that I remembered this thread exists, lol.

Hey there I was wondering if you would be interested in cloning my shiny Goodra?
I need a clone to give to my friend, I'm not sure what the cost of your services are but I'll let you have a clone too and whatever you want as I do have other things to trade, just ask whatever you desire and I'll trade it to you. Thanks!

Hey there I was wondering if you would be interested in cloning my shiny Goodra?
I need a clone to give to my friend, I'm not sure what the cost of your services are but I'll let you have a clone too and whatever you want as I do have other things to trade, just ask whatever you desire and I'll trade it to you. Thanks!

I have Goodra already, but if you only need one clone I'm cool with doing that for no charge.

So if I understand correctly, we can trade and then you clone what I send you so that we both keep both Pokémon? If so, I have a flawless shiny Squirtle I could let you clone for the Shiny Samurott. It has a Bold nature and its ability is Torrent.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom