• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X

So I used DIV coding to allow shaded text in the blog I just posted... but opening up the image I placed in a spoiler tag on it causes the blog to mutate and develop a scrollbar. Halp. qq
That's my dilemma as well. Maybe you're supposed to make the dimension height bigger.

im dying squirtle

My dad stole one of my cookies. I think I will bite his hand off.

Actually, I won't. He needs his hand to work on the computer. Also, buying groceries would be much more difficult for him and I could go to prison over a cookie.

Markos (n) - The name and username of the BMGf member who currently lives in Greece. He enjoys wikiwalking and learning about new things. Even though he lived in Australia for a certain amount of time, he speaks with a British accent for some reason. He loves to eat food and looking at cute things. Currently, he is on a Hetalia theming streak. The writer of this definition and other members of RM ship him with fellow Greek BMGf member Zexy. Still being young, he is mature for his age and he is still innocent at heart.[I tried][citation is needed][written at school][comida]

He was scary. D:

This is so funny, but so true. Especially the bolded part XD and without the striked out part

Yeah, but I love how he moved around and did shit. Most villains up to that point just sat still while telling your their evil plan.

hey guyz i just wanted to come into this thread and say one thing

DONUTS
k bai

Can I just take a minute to say the American spelling of doughnuts makes no sense? I mean America, get your act together. Every other change is perfectly logical, and then this?

Can I just take a minute to say the American spelling of doughnuts makes no sense? I mean America, get your act together. Every other change is perfectly logical, and then this?

"Ready for my big scene, Mr. Director."
"Huh? Oh, yeah, the robot. Er...okay, Moist, er...pick up a donut from the catering truck and relax until I call for ya."
"Donut?"

@Markos;

Actually, I'm just a bad speller. I try my best, but still.

Also, I have no idea what this is suppose to mean.

f2qb8fy8wv9buabewijfknl t,6
Can someone tell me what that means?:p

Doughnut vs donut basically. :p

I ship Markos with this cat.

tumblr_n4o1r9CCyQ1ta83ebo6_500.jpg

Ooooookaaaaay. There's some allegory hidden here, or you're just being truly random.

Woo! Sky is making his blog posts fancy!
%E3%83%91%E3%82%B9%E3%83%86%E3%83%AB%E3%81%86%E3%81%95%E3%81%8E+%E8%A6%8B%E3%81%A6%E3%81%AD%28%5E%E2%97%87%5E%29%E2%94%9B_m.gif

We Americans are doers, not doughers.

That's a nice inspirational thingy, but that implies that you do nuts. Take that as you wish.

I see @The absolis; is lurking in this thread. We need to lure him out here.

*Takes out a cookie and puts it on the hook of a fishing rod.*

That's a nice inspirational thingy, but that implies that you do nuts. Take that as you wish.
I do question my sanity at times.
tumblr_m9pejg4tHS1qid2nw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom