• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Temporary Pokémon Center to open in Paris: The store will only be open during the fir

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Temporary Pokémon Center to open in Paris: The store will only be open during the first three ...

A temporary Pokémon Center store is scheduled to be open in Paris from June 4 to 21. It will present an exhibition of illustrations from the video games, which will include previously unpublished preliminary sketches, along with different events.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Temporary Pokémon Center to open in Paris: The store will only be open during the

Sorry, I can't learn French this fast...

Also, it's too expensive for travel and hiring a translator is more expensive and hotel is more and renting a car is more and money has to be converted and I need European plug converters and I will need to temporarily switch carriers on my phone and this sentence is too long!

tumblr_m9iryaXsbT1rtuhph.gif

(Here's some generic music to balance things out)

Last edited:
Re: Temporary Pokémon Center to open in Paris: The store will only be open during the

Only open for 17 days? That's a real bummer, they could've kept it open during the whole summer.

I hope fans will take pics of the store, cause I sure don't have the money to fly to Paris on such short notice (not like I would fly there JUST for this, lol). Also, probably not much Paris-specific merch will be sold there (even if it's just Japanese merch retagged) if all they will do is import most of the merch from Japan.

I liked the BW Mall Tours and was sad XY didn't have any...

Although it's not going to be open long, hopefully it does well enough that we start to see more Pokemon merchandise or even an actual Pokemon center open up permanently outside of Japan. Having been to the Pokemon Centers in Yokohama and Osaka myself, I'd really like to see more people have access to something so fun and interesting.

I hope anybody who visits takes lots of pictures. I am interested to see if they get any unique merchandise made solely for that store.

It will present an exhibition of illustrations from the video games, which will include previously unpublished preliminary sketches.

Don't make this a lost opportunity French Pokefans.

The concept artwork had better not just be for XY. It's the first four generations that lack published concept art.

Shame it would be too expensive for me to get a passport in time. Would have preferred more notice.

Sorry, I can't learn French this fast...

Also, it's too expensive for travel and hiring a translator is more expensive and hotel is more and renting a car is more and money has to be converted and I need European plug converters and I will need to temporarily switch carriers on my phone and this sentence is too long!

tumblr_m9iryaXsbT1rtuhph.gif

(Here's some generic music to balance things out)
Don't worry, you can just go to Nintendo World in New York.

Sadly don't speak Fench. Otherwise would have looked into going.

I'm confused. When did knowing French become a requirement to visit Paris?

It's not.

Personally, the experience would be lessened by not being able to understand what anyone is saying, let alone if I required help.

It's not.

Personally, the experience would be lessened by not being able to understand what anyone is saying, let alone if I required help.
That's true. It would also help to be able to know how to ask for directions. Which is why if I went, I'd have to drag my sister-in-law, Mum or Grandpa along xD.

Hopefully there isn't a blackout in Paris that ruins everything.

Just a few days? So it's like the old Pokeparks, then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom