• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TerraTF's Breeding Service

TerraTF

Is Not A Moderator
Reaction score
What's up everyone. Welcome to my Breeding Service. I'll be taking orders for breeding certain Pokemon. I'll have a constantly ongoing list of Pokemon that I'll be able to breed. As I receive Pokemon from breeding projects, I'll be adding more Pokemon to the list of Pokemon I can Breed.

I'll also be offering some breeding leftovers if you see something you like and need the Pokemon quickly. The leftovers section will develop overtime but will for now be non-existent. Now onto ground rules.

Ground Rules
  1. Do not pester me. I'm a busy person. Pestering may result in your order being place lower on the totem pole of orders.
  2. Don't deliberately ask for a Pokemon I don't have. If I don't have it I'll send you to the first post to see Pokemon that I have.
  3. Don't be afraid to make an offer. I'll be willing to consider all offers, as long as its not something menial like a Pidgey or a Rattata.
  4. Wait your turn. This goes hand in hand with the first rule. There are likely other people before you. I'll be talking later about how you can see what is being bred now.
  5. NO HACKS. I have a strict no-hack policy. If you send me any hacks I will notify a moderator of this section.

Pokemon That Could be Bred

Hidden Abilities:
  • Bulbasaur (Chlorophyll)
  • Charmander (Solar Power)
  • Squirtle (Rain Dish)
  • Dratini (Multiscale)
  • Natu (Magic Bounce)
  • Treecko (Unburden)
  • Torchic (Speed Boost)
  • Mudkip (Damp)
  • Turtwig (Shell Armor)
  • Chimchar (Iron Fist)
  • Piplup (Defiant)
  • Gible (Rough Skin)
  • Drillbur (Mold Breaker)
  • Venipede (Speed Boost)
  • Chespin (Bulletproof)
  • Fennekin (Magician)
  • Froakie (Protean)

Non-Hidden Abilities:
  • Scyther (Technician)
  • Rotom (Levitate)
  • Meditite (Pure Power)

Wants:
  • PP Up
  • HA Nidoran (M/F)
  • HA Vulpix
  • HA Poliwag
  • HA Abra
  • HA Tentacool
  • HA Slowpoke
  • HA Tangela
  • HA Pinsir
  • HA Magikarp
  • HA Gligar
  • HA Heracross
  • HA Shroomish
  • HA Bagon
  • HA Starly
  • HA Timburr
  • HA Sawk
  • HA Throh
  • HA Solosis
  • HA Foongus
  • HA Bunnelby
  • HA Fletchling
  • HA Flabebe
  • HA Carbink
  • HA Goomy
  • HA Bergmite
  • Keldeo
  • Darkrai
  • Shaymin
  • Meloetta

FAQ

"How long will my Pokemon take?"

Follow this link for a list of everyone's Pokemon and where they are at in the breeding process.

"What if I want to offer something not on your list?"

Go ahead. I'm reasonable.

"How do I reach you about my Pokemon?"

When your Pokemon is done, I'll PM you with my FC. If you haven't responded with a time to do the trade within a week of the first PM your Pokemon will be put in the area with all of the leftovers, or given to the next person who requested the same person.

"What if I enjoyed the service?"

Leave a post on the thread. I enjoy all positive feedback. I'm here to make you guys happy.

"Can I help?"

No. Not now anyway. The breeding will only be handled by myself. If someone would like to partner with me who knows how to clone Pokemon, I'll consider it. If not this is a one man show.

"What does HA stand for?"

Hidden Ability

"What Pokeball does your Pokemon come in?"

All come in a regular Pokeball.

Updates

May 2, 2014
-Thread started
-Intro, Rules, Offering, Asking, and FAQ added

Last edited:
Hi i'm interested in Mudkip with the Hidden Ability Damp, but I am first wondering what HA stands for ...
on your list of wants.

Hi TerraTF, I'm interested in getting the following Pokémon having their HAs and Nature: Adamant Torchic, Naive Infernape, Mudkip, Treecko, Turtwig, and Piplup (the last 4 having any type of nature).

I can give you the following with their HAs, straight out of the Friend Safari: Abra, Tangela, Pinsir, Shroomish, Bagon, Fletchling, Flabebe, Goomy and Bergmite.

P.S.
Can the Pokémon I requested be all Female in gender? Please and thank you! :D

Hi TerraTF, I'm interested in getting the following Pokémon having their HAs and Nature: Adamant Torchic, Naive Infernape, Mudkip, Treecko, Turtwig, and Piplup (the last 4 having any type of nature).

I can give you the following with their HAs, straight out of the Friend Safari: Abra, Tangela, Pinsir, Shroomish, Bagon, Fletchling, Flabebe, Goomy and Bergmite.

P.S.
Can the Pokémon I requested be all Female in gender? Please and thank you! :D

Any Specific IVs?

Any Specific IVs?

I actually want them to be female so that I can breed them on my own. Haha. So IV spreads are not necessary. Anyway, what Pokémon do you want in exchange, and are you willing for it to be straight out of the Friend Safari?

Anyway, what Pokémon do you want in exchange, and are you willing for it to be straight out of the Friend Safari?

Abra, Pinsir, Shroomish, Bagon, Fletchling, and Flabebe should be good. I'll PM you when I have your Pokemon done.

Do you breed for egg moves? I'm interested in getting Chlorophyll Bulbasaur with a Bold nature and the IV spread 31/x/31/31/31/31, but I need it to have Giga Drain.

If you can breed it, I can compensate you with both a Male and Female Hidden Ability Nidoran, each with 4-5 IVs. I would breed the Bulbasaur myself but I have some other things going on right now that take priority over breeding Pokemon.

Do you breed for egg moves? I'm interested in getting Chlorophyll Bulbasaur with a Bold nature and the IV spread 31/x/31/31/31/31, but I need it to have Giga Drain.

If you can breed it, I can compensate you with both a Male and Female Hidden Ability Nidoran, each with 4-5 IVs. I would breed the Bulbasaur myself but I have some other things going on right now that take priority over breeding Pokemon.

I'll be able to do it. I'll get a start on it tomorrow.

I'm willing to offer an HA eevee for your HA dratini...
Are you at all interested?

That'll be fine. Post the nature, IVs, and gender you want and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Hey Mr. TerraTF, I have your pokémon ready. All are female, with HA, and in normal pokéballs (except for abra, which is on a Quick ball).

That'll be fine. Post the nature, IVs, and gender you want and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Female, IVs of 31/31/31/xxx/31/31, nature of Quirky, bashful, serious, hardy, or docile.

Just to let you know the eevee I have is in a regular poke ball.

Hey Mr. TerraTF, I have your pokémon ready. All are female, with HA, and in normal pokéballs (except for abra, which is on a Quick ball).

Your Pokemon are taking a little long. Since I don't have Ditto of varying natures I just breed until I get the correct nature. I'm hoping to have your Pokemon all done tomorrow

Female, IVs of 31/31/31/xxx/31/31, nature of Quirky, bashful, serious, hardy, or docile.

Just to let you know the eevee I have is in a regular poke ball.

Alright. I'll get yours going as soon as I can.

Your Pokemon are taking a little long. Since I don't have Ditto of varying natures I just breed until I get the correct nature. I'm hoping to have your Pokemon all done tomorrow

Take your time. Just giving you a heads up.

All projects will be put on hold until Wednesday. I've had finals the past week and will be finishing them up over the next few days. After Finals are done I will be going on a day full of breeding to get everyone's project done. I will PM you when it is done. Thank you for your patience.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom