• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games were you thinking of buying?

I'm still thinking of buying Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. I just need to make sure my local GameStop has it.

I have an entire excel spreadsheet of Wii U stuff I wanna buy when I get the money. Plus I probably wanna get my hands one Bravely Default one of these days.

You don't even want to know how long that list extends.
...but I do have my eye on quite a few 3DS games (new Style Savvy, Persona Q, Harvest Moon, Kirby, Zelda, etc.).

Oh yeah, and the new Theatrhythm! I *really* want that one.
...and Beyond the Labyrinth.

Recently...I've REALLY been thinking of buying Persona 3 and Persona 4 off the PSN.
But at the same time I wanna be careful with spending too much money, since there are games coming out in the future I also really want, too...=/

I have SO many 3DS titles I want to buy! It's crazy.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies (and the DLC case)
Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Pokémon Link: Battle
Bravely Default
Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright
Weapon Shop de Omasse
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Shin Megami Tensei IV
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Possibly also the 3DS Layton game if the DS ones win me over

*sits down in corner and hugs empty wallet tightly* At least I can comfort myself in the fact that the two games I do have will last me a while.

I've been wanting to get into the Ace Attorney series for a while now, so I'm thinking of buying the first three games(or if I can win it, the first three games and Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice) off of eBay. I'll have to buy Dual Destinies over the summer, because I set my Nintendo Network ID age to my real age. I can't buy it until my birthday this summer or unless I call up Nintendo and change my age. XD

Dead Rising 2

All the mixed reviews are giving me a hard time.

-Kirby Triple Deluxe (3DS)
-Tomodachi Life (3DS)
-Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS)
-Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Wii U)

I want to buy Rune Factory 4 because it's on sale on the eShop right now...I just need to get a new SD card!

Really Freaking Clever did a video on the Spider-Man 2 video game (the 2004 one), and now I'm thinking about buying the game. Well, I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy the game, I'm just trying to decide if I should buy the Gamecube version, or if I should see if this old XBox sitting in my house still works and buy the XBox version, since it seems to be the best version out of all the reviews. (But since my Wii is already hooked up and everything I might just be lazy and buy the Gamecube version.)

I'm going to buy the rest of the Ace Attorney games near my birthday, possibly a Wii U and now I'll have to add Xenoblade Chronicles to the want list! I'm still deciding if I should buy it over the summer from GameStop for $50 or wait until Black Friday; in 2013, Gamestop was selling it for $39.99.

I'm going to buy the rest of the Ace Attorney games near my birthday, possibly a Wii U and now I'll have to add Xenoblade Chronicles to the want list! I'm still deciding if I should buy it over the summer from GameStop for $50 or wait until Black Friday; in 2013, Gamestop was selling it for $39.99.

I'd suggest waiting for a cheaper price, something's telling me GameStop won't be running out of "pre-owned" copies anytime soon. And they're constantly doing sales throughout the year on pre-owned games (just recently they had a Buy-2-Get-1-Free sale), so at least try to get it during one of those sales if you don't mind buying used games.

But I highly recommend you get the game at some point! :)

Speaking of, I'm also thinking about getting a Wii U (specifically the Mario Kart 8 bundle) if I can get the money together in time. That Club Nintendo deal with MK8 seems too good to pass up, and I've been wanting that Mario-themed Wii Remote Plus since I first saw it.

I am thinking about buying a new 3DS (sold the old one a few months ago) out of preparation for Smash Bros and Pokémon Omega Ruby, but I am still not sure if am truly excited for those games or if I am just hyping them out of nostalgia (or something like that). Plus, I really need a video card for my PC and I don't have the money for both a 3DS and a video card. So, I am thinking about buying:

- 3DS + Smash Bros (which is going to be released in a few months), besides Pokémon Omega Ruby in September and maybe Bravely Default at some point.
- Or a video card, to play some games I have on Steam, that currently run like shit on my PC (like Dark Souls 1, for example)

I will most likely buy the 3DS in the end. Fucking Nintendo, can you please let me go already?

Now that I've finished the main story in Elite Beat Agents, I'm trying to satisfy my rhythm-game fix with other games, but unfortunately I haven't seen anything that has caught my attention or has impressed me. I tried the HarmoKnight demo some time ago, but I wasn't too thrilled about it, honestly (I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it, either)... I think I'll the demo a few more whirls and then make a decision then.

I'm also still on the fence about getting the Metroid Prime Trilogy collection, so I'm going to give Moon Chronicles: Episode 1 and Metroid Prime: Hunters a try before making a decision. Obviously playing a console game and a handheld game have their significant differences, but I want to make sure that I would enjoy playing a first-person shooter/adventure game before making the financial plunge for Prime Trilogy, and those two games are the cheapest way for me to figure that out. (I have come to the decision, however, that if I decide to get Prime Trilogy, I'm getting the Collector's Edition.)

I'm also considering Project X Zone. I played the two demos and really enjoyed them, but I'm just not sure yet if I want to buy the game. I might watch some playthrough videos to help me make a decision.

I was thinking of buying Sonic: Lost World, but decided against it in favour of Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes. Was it worth it? I'll know once Phantom Pains comes out.

I'm thinking of getting Rune Factory 4 and another Fire Emblem: Awakening game since my brother took up two out of three slots.

I'm thinking of buying a PS Vita this weekend if I find a reasonable deal, along with a game...of sorts I'm not sure yet. :c

I want to buy a Wii U in time for FE x SMT and SSB, but I'm deciding if I should wait for a possible (non-Mario) limited edition console, or just buy the Wind Waker HD console.

Well I found out yesterday that I do have some options for consoles I can buy. I've been interested on a Vita recently cause the games seem really cool, I thought they didn't sell it over here or it was really expensive, it's still pretty expensive and I'm not sure if I'll be able to buy it but I think I could manage if I get it before prices go up. Wether I can find good games for it is another thing but I hear its games are actually pretty cheap.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom