• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling something stupid does not seem very respectful to me

Sometimes it is best to use less insulting words when disagreeing.

I said ridiculous beforehand, it is still the same sting behind it. If you push your agenda/idea in the work force they are a lot harsher. Regardless of the words I used, it does not change how I see the idea and how many flaws are within the idea and I will not be all sweet about it if I vehemently disagree with it.

But could you perhaps provide the same vehement disagreement behind a comment that is not so hurtful?

Earlier tonight this thread had a slightly different title

I said ridiculous beforehand, it is still the same sting behind it. If you push your agenda/idea in the work force they are a lot harsher. Regardless of the words I used, it does not change how I see the idea and how many flaws are within the idea and I will not be all sweet about it if I vehemently disagree with it.
You were being more than not sweet about it, but whatever. Though, since this is not the work force and you are not User Name's boss, I do not see a need to be disrespectful. This is RM, not the campaign Bus.

Aren't politics banned outside of that one area, anyway?

I think friendly needs to go back in there. @_@

Dear Fennel,

Whenever someone tells you they don't have time for an explanation, don't give them one.

Sincerely, Charles Dunois

Random Friendly Messages Episode X

It's late, but I'm not tired at all for some reason. XD

SC is too friendly. I don't think she's the culprit.

Earlier tonight this thread had a slightly different title

You were being more than not sweet about it, but whatever. Though, since this is not the work force and you are not User Name's boss, I do not see a need to be disrespectful. This is RM, not the campaign Bus.

Aren't politics banned outside of that one area, anyway?

Well this is more philosophical ideology actually. I was not being sweet about it at all, I simply pointed out that the idea was stupid and I stated why I found it that way. In no way I pointed out that I was his boss or anything of the sort. He is allowed to make his opinions as much as I am and I did apologize to him before if he took offense but it does not change how I approach a discussion. You say something I do not believe without solid reasoning and then I will dissect it.

Calling something stupid does not seem very respectful to me

Sometimes it is best to use less insulting words when disagreeing.

But could you perhaps provide the same vehement disagreement behind a comment that is not so hurtful?

I did not mean to insult you and I'm sorry if you took offense to it. It was not what I was trying to do. I felt that you did not provide enough reasoning in your idea which is why I stated it as it was and I said why I found it in the way I said it. Next time you push an idea you have to have a solid explanation to it otherwise people will jump on it. I am willing to still have a discussion on your idea but I want to know why you believe in your idea then it will be a great discussion.

SC is too friendly. I don't think she's the culprit.
She probably thought the title was past its due date.
It has been a while since Canadia day. I didn't even expect RFM to last as long as it did.

I do not know this thread anymore. *jumps in a bin*

How about we just relax and have fun like we normally do? It's too up-tight right now, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom