• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advice for anyone who wants to argue further. CLAMP IT. There's enough tension.
Take it somewhere else please. Enough questionable stuff goes on here as it is.

That's all I feel is left to be said on the matter.

I miss those Canadia days. *goes to The Box*

I am conflicted about the removal of auto-update (and by extension, my already missed double posts)

I didn't have issues with double-posts; I miss it. ;___;

Auto refresh went? I didn't even notice.
It's amazing how one add on can cause so many issues. It didn't last time. Then again, we might've still been vB3 when it was added, I can't remember
I need to draw a picture of Ash pushing Kajika in a bin at the speed of sound.
Yes pls

Random r00d Messages Episode X

Spr_B2W2_Rood.png

It is interesting how Moody's just increased Ireland's credit rating actually. That shows that the Euro-crisis must be at ease as they had also upgraded Portugal's rating as well. Seems like the plan of what Draghi was saying is working with investors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom