• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shingeki no Random Messages

OK, I'll refrain from doing that. *kicks box of gifs under the table*
Gifs and such as reactions are still okay. Mostly what was going on in RM already. Just don't go on extended gif/video fests, and we'll be alright. Sound cool?

Gifs and such as reactions are still okay. Mostly what was going on in RM already. Just don't go on extended gif/video fests, and we'll be alright. Sound cool?

OK, that's good.

I think the art style of my game merits an upcoming blog.

Hi

What does Shingeki mean (I don't know that much Japanese, let alone Kanji. I can really only read katakana. I should probably enroll in something to actually LEARN Japanese, huh?)

ok bye

Hi

What does Shingeki mean (I don't know that much Japanese, let alone Kanji. I can really only read katakana. I should probably enroll in something to actually LEARN Japanese, huh?)

ok bye
It's approximately "Attack" though it's less of a Japanese reference and more of an anime one in general.
It's still Random Messages though, that's the only real important part of any title these threads have.

RainbowSkittles is usually on at about this time, right?

I just saw a passerby on the PSS named "Thundervag". I quickly gave her a "Nice!".

Time to hit the clubs tonight. BOOM.

[video=youtube;qgnW7FBXDt8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgnW7FBXDt8[/video]​

So it's back. Nice theme guys;-)

I don't know where we're going, but I take pride in not knowing.

My favorite restaurant is probably the McDonalds 1 minute from my house b/c proximity #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom