• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

This forum is more awesome in web view.

I'm supposed to be in bed
But then I was like naw

Actually my ceremony is tomorrow and I know there won't be any one here so I will actually sleep

I'm supposed to be in bed
But then I was like naw

Actually my ceremony is tomorrow and I know there won't be any one here so I will actually sleep

*plays lullaby*

It's much more convenient than saying, "to anyone who may be logged in and viewing RM at this time".

I... Don't think so. I missed most of it last night, I went to sleep early.

Haha, I was up playing games om PlayStation Home last night. Mostly Sodium 2 so I could earn enough credits to improve my craft.

PlayStation Home... Interesting, I had never heard of it before.

Nope. The only home console I've ever had is a PS2. I'm much more of a handheld dude.

Basically, PS Home is this virtual area where you play the games for free, but then you start wanting all the really cool stuff for in-game and for your avatar, which in some cases, you can put in a lot of play time for, but mostly you pay money for it.

So.... it's Mobile Gaming: PS3 Edition.

I've never got a chance to play on any Playstation, or TV console in general :(

I've never got a chance to play on any Playstation, or TV console in general :(

Never? I've played on a PS1/2/3, XBox 360, Wii, GameCube, and a very small dash of NES. Handhelds... GB, GBA, DS, PSP and 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom