• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review M11: Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet: Shaymin

What we have here might be Giratina's Second Form...called 'Another'

These stickers came in Coro Coro...they have Giratina, then Origin Form...then this 'Another' Form. The only thing that's different is the wings though.

Could this be the ?

EDIT: So, Bulbapedia says Another Form is the Giratina we see in the game..but I disagree with that...the wings are different. D:

the wings are able to change form, if you search in youtube for giratina in pokemon battle revolution you will see it.

the first form we see in D/P game is actualy the second form...

Last edited:
Shaymin is one chubba-wubba Pokemon...

If there WAS going to be a 5th generation Pokemon, they would have been hyping it up already in the trailers and on the website. It's too late for them to introduce one at this stage in the game. They wouldn't just drop it in the movie out of nowhere when the movie is coming out in three months, especially when it is packed enough as it is.

If there WAS going to be a 5th generation Pokemon, they would have been hyping it up already in the trailers and on the website. It's too late for them to introduce one at this stage in the game. They wouldn't just drop it in the movie out of nowhere when the movie is coming out in three months, especially when it is packed enough as it is.

Munchlax wasn't revealed till the May before Movie 7. And prior to Emerald being released as well, in response to Pikapi.

So, no go WPM. :O

Give me a break. Please tell me I wasn't the only one rolling my eyes as I read that.
I hope Unown Lord leaves the franchise too along with Maxim if there is a new Pokemon. It's really for the best.

Pianoplaynfool said:
Give me a break. Please tell me I wasn't the only one rolling my eyes as I read that.
I am having extreme difficulty understanding what made you roll your eyes at a perfectly logical and not even far-reaching argument. Don't expect other members to come to your aid in agreement with you, saving you the effort of having to explain yourself.

Habunake said:
And prior to Emerald being released as well, in response to Pikapi.
Pikapi most likely considered FireRed and LeafGreen to be the first add-on games in Generation III, and rightly so, too. Your point is moot.

I hope Unown Lord leaves the franchise too along with Maxim if there is a new Pokemon. It's really for the best.
Do you take pleasure in being ignorant? The mere announcement of a new Pokémon will not disturb me at the slightest even if it does pertain to the next generation, just as long as the next installment for the current generation is announced beforehand.

You will have to do much better than that if you wish to present my opinion as ambiguous to the point of justifying my banishment.

Last edited:
Um, the fact that Munchlax was revealed in late May destroying WPM's arguement. You had it in your post before you edited it.

But you are kinda a prick dude, I think most people figured that out long ago. I'm pretty sure even the mods don't like you much, and it would be pretty neat if you left.

I'm pretty sure even the mods don't like you much, and it would be pretty neat if you left.
Your objection to my presence is duly noted and fills me with glee. That said, I could not care less about what it is you would rather I do, nor about what your perceptions of other people's opinions of me are.

Munchlax wasn't revealed till the May before Movie 7. And prior to Emerald being released as well, in response to Pikapi.
You suck. :p

If anything, it will have to be some random Pokemon that doesn't have much of a role (as large as Giratina and Shaymin's, that is).

EDIT: Stop picking on Unown Lord. He doesn't always conduct himself well and is a little arrogant, but a lot of people here are too. At least he's intelligent about what he says. :p

Once again, the short-tempered members of Bulbagarden are post fighting! Are challengers today are Unown Lord and Habunake! Place your bets people, and palce 'em fast!

Lqtm, the two of you further prove my theory of the temper problems of most of this forums members. But, that's why I love this place.

Sort of.

Yeah, no doubt the Pokemon if a new one probably will provide comic-relief, or just appear in the background often.

If they use a baby again, Baby Scyther, Baby Lickitung, or Baby Skarmory are at the top of my list.

Yeah, giving the precedent of Munchlax, this may not be too surprising, but then, it's probably the only Pokemon that will be revealed for a long time.

Also, why exactly do we *want* add-on games again? Add-on games amount to nothing more than a cash-in, really.

Misty said:
Also, why exactly do we *want* add-on games again? Add-on games amount to nothing more than a cash-in, really.
Add-on games provide an opportunity for Game Freak to take the games in certain new directions due to not having to invest its resources in creating new Pokémon, environment and engine. If there had been no add-on games at all, Game Freak might very well not have been encouraged to ever come up with several key gameplay improvements introduced in those games.

It is also perfectly clear that a new generation is associated with a new handheld, so it is hardly as if by dispensing with add-on games Game Freak would be able to produce the Generation V discernibly sooner.

Once again, the short-tempered members of Bulbagarden are post fighting! Are challengers today are Unown Lord and Habunake! Place your bets people, and palce 'em fast!

CHALLENGER APPROACHING!!! NANDO ENTERS!

Yeah, I think it's likely this is going to be like Munchlax in Destiny Deoxys, a minor role serving as an early teaser to the next generation.

OK, I have two theories about Zero. One of them is the aforementioned "he's an android" one that I've mentioned before, and the other that I thought of the other day is that maybe Infi is a duplicate of his sister or someone, and he wants Dialga to control time to revive the real one. Like a cross between Mask of Ice and that kid from Chobits.

Also notice, Infi and Mugen are both "infinity". Zero is nothing, the anti-infinity.

Filb has something on a "New Pokémon B" that's appearing in Movie XI. I'm hoping that it's just Arceus--a bit strange to give us a Gen V Pokémon when we still have one more Gen IV Pokémon without an official introduction--but I have my doubts about that.

Well it has been noted in this thread before as well that one of the photos from GAME Watch show a "新ポケモンB".

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom