• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Any shiny pokemon at any level giveaway

May I request a shiny Axew and a shiny Anorith, please? I'd like both to be at level 1.

Last edited:
Can I request a Shiny Snivy on the 28th, cause that's when I come back. If possible hidden ability Snivy? If not then overgrowth will be fine.

If it's not too much trouble, could I get a Shiny Cyndaquil with a Modest nature and it's hidden ability(Flash Fire)? I can trade a shiny Dragalge since you can't get 6th gen shinys.

If it's not too much trouble, could I get a Shiny Cyndaquil with a Modest nature and it's hidden ability(Flash Fire)? I can trade a shiny Dragalge since you can't get 6th gen shinys.

Your posts should stop appearing as moderated now. If they don't message a GTS moderator.

@Lugia trainer; Here's another post for you.

My friend code is 0576-5273-3997. And apparently a Flash Fire Cyndaquil won't be able to battle online as of now, so I'd like it to have its normal ability, please.

Last edited:
I would like two shiny Ralts, please. One male and one female. VM me when ready, please.
Okay. And I would like to let you guys know that I plan on ending the giveaway within the first week of next month.

My friend code is 0576-5273-3997. And apparently a Flash Fire Cyndaquil won't be able to battle online as of now, so I'd like it to have its normal ability, please.

Okay. The hidden ability Cyndaquil can't get past poketransfer anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
When will you be ready to trade? I can't use gamechat because my parents are home and they're kind of paranoid about me talking to people online.

I just want to let you guys know that the giveaway is ending on the 5th.

Hi, I'm back! I would like a few more shinies if it's not too much to ask.
My requests:
Shiny Eevee x3
Shiny Beldum x2
Shiny Gible x2
Shiny Feebas x2
Thanks in advance, and it's ok if you can't do all this.

Hi, I'm back! I would like a few more shinies if it's not too much to ask.
My requests:
Shiny Eevee x3
Shiny Beldum x2
Shiny Gible x2
Shiny Feebas x2
Thanks in advance, and it's ok if you can't do all this.

Don't worry about it.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom