• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

1. I don't have any SGD on my pocket.
Just bring IDR, Google/google maps first to look for the money changer/bank that provided that on Singapore. I sure there are a lot there.
2. I don't have the shop address to buy the game.
Go to google maps.
3. I don't know how to charter a ship.
Ask your parent/uncle/try google it. Or maybe you can go to Batam first, there a lot of ship to go to Singapore on the port. Just go there on weekend, on busy day and ask around, don't dress too fancy or act like you don't know anything so people won't try to scam you ;).

But don't do that if you are not dare. If you already have 3ds, I can ship you the games if you trust me enough, but you need to transfer me the money to buy them. You can ship the 3ds on some trusted webs like lazada or bhinekka that ship to all over Indonesia.

Haha. I always thought you will be serious about it.
But seriously I actually can go to Singapore in legal way but my money is very short so maybe next time.
I'm still young so I can't buy online anyway

But seriously I actually can go to Singapore in legal way but my money is very short so maybe next time.

I'm always serious, as serious as cat can be >:3.

And I know. Money is always the problem! In local stores on Jakarta, I need 2,5 millions IDR to purchase a 3ds XL and 400k-650k IDR for one game. This is insane!!! (note to others 11800 IDR = 1 USD)

I'm always serious, as serious as cat can be >:3.
WUT?

Cat also can be serious. Don't be silly >:[! Cats are moody, we can swich fast from serious to insane madcats. We are just that awesome!

And remember you said that you couldn't handle people like me.. Seems that you kinda forget that part. Lolz.

Teach me to be a cat, please.

Oh!! I'll try.. hmmm..

Against the nature it's not easy :3... First you need to observe cats, look at the cats around you..

I love cats and cats love me, but cats call no man Sir. Can I really get away with that?

Don't be such a sexist. And don't 'Sir' me.

Ok, so Did you already in Cat Lovey Dovey state yet? If yes, next think you need to do is to let your instict work and think nothing. I mean really nothing..

And just type on things that first pop-up in your mind... This way, next thing you only need to control is only your grammar, if that is important to you. But you will tend to be hungry... really hungry.. like now.. I'm hungry, and I just have my lunch :[.

I love cats and cats love me, but cats call no man Sir. Can I really get away with that?

Ok, so Did you already in Cat Lovey Dovey state yet?

See, that wasn't even a joke, I was just using an accepted phrase and completely screwed it up.

Ok, so Did you already in Cat Lovey Dovey state yet?

See, that wasn't even a joke, I was just using an accepted phrase and completely screwed it up.

Damn, teasing you is more fun than teasing MarMer and Arv at the same time. >:3

Mm? What kind of?

The only time I don't like cats is when they're killing things for fun. I saw a cat had killed a baby hedgehog today... bad cat.

I think my dogs like cats, they've never met one but they go nuts over cats, not to eat them but to see what they are. I love my dogs.

I like cats and dogs. They both have their advantages and disadvantages.

EDIT: I just saw the Kratt brothers on TV. They're so old looking compared to when they were on Zoboomafoo. I didn't even recognize them. It makes me feel all old remembering what they used to look like. xDDD

Last edited:

One of my dogs, the youngest one, is pestering me at the moment because of the thunder storm. Dammit. His breath smells of dog food and it isn't nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom