• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

I once had ovaries! Okay, maybe I didn't because I'm pretty sure dude's don't have ovaries, but still!
The Secret Is Out on Super-Secret Bases! | Pokemon.com

Super Secret Bases! They combine the ideas of the Secret Bases in the green shrubbery and other marvelous parts of Hoenn's verdant flora and the Secret Bases deep down in the expanses of the Sinnoh Underground!

In other news, Bayonetta's individual guns in 2 are called Night, Eye, Jealous and Life. The guns as a set are already known as Love is Blue. Water is a also a key theme in the game.

There's also two Legend of Korra games coming out: a hack-n'-slash by Platinum Games, the mad people behind the above mentioned, and highly beloved only by Jordan Bayonetta, which will not be available to those of us who stick to Nintendo consoles, and a strategy game exclusive to the 3DS. Fair enough, I'd say.
The Legend of Korra (video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Secret Is Out on Super-Secret Bases! | Pokemon.com

Super Secret Bases! They combine the ideas of the Secret Bases in the green shrubbery and other marvelous parts of Hoenn's verdant flora and the Secret Bases deep down in the expanses of the Sinnoh Underground!
Much hype!
americahappyspazzplz.gif

Grey DeLisle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I am certain that Grey must have some sort of time turner or super speed or something! No normal human can voice these much characters, never mind this much variety! To do so much voices, from Jeanne's snooty, snarky English tone in Bayonetta to the cheery voice of Scooby-Doo's Daphne, she must be insanely talented! :eek:

It's odd to think that my little sister's favorite fictional character and my favorite fictional character are linked in some way, never mind the same VA! But then again, we're all linked, whether it be something as small as our amazing fondness or passionate hate for each other! ^_^

Bwah, cereal is overrated! Real Women/Men/Transgenders/Hermaphrodites/Whatever The Heck Nick Minaj is/etc don't need cereal!

My Secret Base on Sapphire was on Route 111. I loved that desert. I think my next Secret Base will be there if possible.

Have song-like thing.
[video=youtube;8GW1W9tttU8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GW1W9tttU8[/video]

I'm always switching my secret bases each time I found some place that's more suitable than the previous one and my current base is now at Route 120

Me not.. I don't like secret base now cause it turn to competitive base.

I will miss my amie..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom