• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Six Pokémon holding Mega Stones to be distributed at Pokémon Day event in South Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Six Pokémon holding Mega Stones to be distributed at Pokémon Day event in South Korea: ...

The Pokémon Day event will be held in South Korea from July 5-6. Six Pokémon holding Mega Stones will be distributed at the event.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Six Pokémon holding Mega Stones to be distributed at Pokémon Day event in South K

I attended the event July 5 and here are some pictures. I plan to attend today as well. The Pokemon distribution is being done over infrared and even if your 3DS/2DS isn't Korean, you can still receive the event Pokemon. The Pokemon's names will be in your game's language.

Re: Six Pokémon holding Mega Stones to be distributed at Pokémon Day event in South K

I attended the event July 5 and here are some pictures. I plan to attend today as well. The Pokemon distribution is being done over infrared and even if your 3DS/2DS isn't Korean, you can still receive the event Pokemon. The Pokemon's names will be in your game's language.

Thank you so much much. This is a great help.
@Leocul; If possible, could you get the location met of these Pokemon, and check if they have any Ribbons? Thanks for all your help.

Last edited:

Thank you so much much. This is a great help.
@Leocul; If possible, could you get the location met of these Pokemon, and check if they have any Ribbons? Thanks for all your help.

Sorry for the late response. The locations are all "a Pokémon event" and they all have the Classic Ribbon. Here are pics of the ones I got in case anyone is looking for any more info, as well as proof that I was there.

Last edited:

Sorry for the late response. The locations are all "a Pokémon event" and they all have the Classic Ribbon. Here are pics of the ones I got in case anyone is looking for any more info, as well as proof that I was there.
No worries! Thanks a lot for all your help. I need it again now though. @Leocul;
In one of your photos, I noticed you had this pamphlet, which mentions a Jirachi event distribution to promote the launch of the Jirachi movie in Korea. Could you scan this pamphlet, or just take a nice picture of the entire thing? In your album, it appeared in the corner of one of the pictures, but it wasn't enough to read it.

No worries! Thanks a lot for all your help. I need it again now though. @Leocul;
In one of your photos, I noticed you had this pamphlet, which mentions a Jirachi event distribution to promote the launch of the Jirachi movie in Korea. Could you scan this pamphlet, or just take a nice picture of the entire thing? In your album, it appeared in the corner of one of the pictures, but it wasn't enough to read it.

I should have thought about posting more of the flier earlier. Sorry, I don't have a scanner, but I took some photos (they're a little dark because I was trying to avoid glares). I think the Jirachi event was the main thing you were interested, but I took pictures of the whole thing. I can help with transliterating and translating it if you need it.

Here's a link to the album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom