• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF Diancie

Crazyyoshi

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
Yays! I got Pokeball vivillion now, and getting a couple diancie for my giveaway. :D Now looking for Japanese shiny jirachi whenever it comes out ^^

Thanks to these three users for offering to trade or have traded with me <3

SnivyFennekinFroakie

shayminskyforme88

Team Gaara

Last edited:
I have a Diancie for you. Do you have a shiny Ambipom/Aipom or Buneary/Lopunny? Ambipom would be preferred for me, but either one of the 4 you have is fine! They don't even have to be shiny.

Oh that would be super helpful. ^^ I can clone diancie, and give it back to you too. I do have both, but they have nicknames that can't be changed since I transferred then from my older game.
I will get them cloned though if you done mind nicknamed pokemon. If, however, you don't like nicknames I could rng breed you both of them on my old game then send them to pokemon x.

Oh that would be super helpful. ^^ I can clone diancie, and give it back to you too. I do have both, but they have nicknames that can't be changed since I transferred then from my older game.
I will get them cloned though if you done mind nicknamed pokemon. If, however, you don't like nicknames I could rng breed you both of them on my old game then send them to pokemon x.
No, I don't mind nicknames!

@shayminskyforme88; Sure how many clones do you need?
@SnivyFennekinFroakie; Okies, I got them both cloned for you. :D Did you also need diancie cloned?

No, I already had my Diancie cloned before. And thanks for cloning Ambipom and Lopunny for me. :)

kk I can be on now if you are ready to trade ^^ both pokemon have egg moves too :D
Well, we'll probably have to do it tomorrow if that's alright. I'm at my Nana's house and my 3DS only connects to Wi-Fi at my house.

@ SnivyFennekinFroakie; Sure thing :) You can pm me a time that will be best for you ok ^^

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom