• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

2014 World Championships winners and finalists announced: Se Jun Park and Andrew Estr

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
2014 World Championships winners and finalists announced: Se Jun Park and Andrew Estrada are ...

The 2014 TCG and VGC Pokémon World Championships took place at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. from August 15 to 17 and the winners and finalists of each division have been confirmed by the Pokémon Company International.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: 2014 World Championships winners and finalists announced: Se Jun Park and Andrew

Did many members see the Masters Division VGC Final? Se Jun Park used a very unusual Pachirisu that I think will be the Pokémon distributed at the Qualifiers next year like Arash Ommatti's Mamoswine and Ray Rizzo's Metagross distributed in previous years. If you didn't see it here a YouTube video of it in this spoiler.

[video=youtube;NOx_Qdc6bqw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOx_Qdc6bqw[/video]

Re: 2014 World Championships winners and finalists announced: Se Jun Park and Andrew

Did many members see the Masters Division VGC Final? Se Jun Park used a very unusual Pachirisu that I think will be the Pokémon distributed at the Qualifiers next year like Arash Ommatti's Mamoswine and Ray Rizzo's Metagross distributed in previous years.

Oh, I had completely forgotten about that. Yeah, based on the notoriety it is getting specifically, it probably will be.

Se Jun Park more than earned his victory. I watched that video yesterday, I was amazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom