• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Once Upon A Time Mafia - Day 6 - The Return 4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Once Upon A Time Mafia - Night 1 - The Miller's Daughter 20/8

Not sure why people are taking the studying thing so seriously. I mean I didn't present it as a joke but that reasoning on D1 is obviously a joke.

I don't really know what you mean about me busing my mafia buddy why would I bus the converter day 1? when I could have bused another joke voted player with a less useful mafia role I just got really lucky. I also voted him on a weak hunch because I knew that no one would get lynched if we all joke voted and you didn't seem that willing to make anything happen when you joke voted yourself I'm sure you know the mafia works best against a lazy town.

Wait, @Midorikawa; how do we know your not mafia and you just made that post to make it seem more likely that you are town?

I'm willing to believe that Hippowdon is town, I can see busing a mafia member, but why the converter? Wouldn't it make more sense to bus them after the convert was used?

I fully agree with you @Meow Wow;

Not sure why people are taking the studying thing so seriously. I mean I didn't present it as a joke but that reasoning on D1 is obviously a joke.

People? Only me and it's too quiet, hence why I did all that quoting.

I don't really know what you mean about me busing my mafia buddy why would I bus the converter day 1? when I could have bused another joke voted player with a less useful mafia role I just got really lucky. I also voted him on a weak hunch because I knew that no one would get lynched if we all joke voted and you didn't seem that willing to make anything happen when you joke voted yourself I'm sure you know the mafia works best against a lazy town.
That's WIFOM. And I voted myself in an attempt to start conversation. Generally it works out well, but didn't this time. And mafia only works best against a lazy town if they themselves aren't lazy.
Wait, @Midorikawa; how do we know your not mafia and you just made that post to make it seem more likely that you are town?

You don't. and I'm not claiming to be town. I'm not claiming to be mafia either. You don't know just like I don't know your alignment. The only ones who know anyone's alignment is mafia, and even then they don't fully know because of possible independents.

EDIT: @Meow Wow; Because if Kyriaki as I pointed out before, would have converted someone, they would have died with her.

Not just you, Leggo, you, and I believe Hippo. I say people just as a general some are taking that too seriously.

Because someone might say something like, "oh look at this shitty attempt to start a lynch early game by Forgotten" as a reason. Leggo took it seriously at first, and I don't want it being potentially used against me. I don't think it would be used against me, but it could affect some peoples view of me.

EDIT: @Meow Wow; Because if Kyriaki as I pointed out before, would have converted someone, they would have died with her.

It still does not make much sense to me, why not wait until later to do the bussing? Why Bus that role?

I don't think we should think of Hippowdon as cleared either, but right now, he's done something very pro-town which is more than most (or any) of us have done so far. For now i'm happy to put him in the list of probably town.

I think Mido's questioning of detail is just to wake the thread up.

Still @Midorikawa; If me and the KR were mafia buddies then I would have had KR convert a town member than kill him so the mafia goes 1 for 1 I wouldn't have wasted a life of a mafia member just for me looking innocent.

Because someone might say something like, "oh look at this shitty attempt to start a lynch early game by Forgotten" as a reason. Leggo took it seriously at first, and I don't want it being potentially used against me. I don't think it would be used against me, but it could affect some peoples view of me.
I think you're the one taking things to seriously here. Why are you so concerned about it being used against you?

It still does not make much sense to me, why not wait until later to do the bussing? Why Bus that role?
Well depends on the mafia, their other roles, and so on. No one knows what the mafia is thinking except for the mafia.
Still @Midorikawa; If me and the KR were mafia buddies then I would have had KR convert a town member than kill him so the mafia goes 1 for 1 I wouldn't have wasted a life of a mafia member just for me looking innocent.

Again WIFOM. It's also possible she didn't get the chance, or someone sent the action in in the QT but the host doesn't allow anyone but the user to use it, or maybe it failed. It stated in her role PM that the conversion doesn't work on everyone.

Why are you pushing this so hard? A mis-lynch is bad no matter what, and reasons to mis-lynch are bad.

I honestly think that @Midorikawa; is trying to put pressure on the most town person in this game so far. I may be wrong but that's just my opinion.

Why are you pushing this so hard? A mis-lynch is bad no matter what, and reasons to mis-lynch are bad.

What mislynch? Where did that even come from? One person died and they were scum.

I honestly think that @Midorikawa; is trying to put pressure on the most town person in this game so far. I may be wrong but that's just my opinion.

No you're wrong. CF is right. The game hasn't been active, and yes I am pressuring hippowdown along with everyone else, because pressure=reactions=reads=catching scum.

"No you're wrong. CF is right. The game hasn't been active, and yes I am pressuring hippowdown along with everyone else, because pressure=reactions=reads=catching scum."

Well to be fair, I'm not wrong as you said, you are pressuring the most town person in this game which is @Hippowdon; as well as other people too I get that now.

Last edited:

I'm saying that any information that could be mis-interpreted and lead to a mis-lynch is bad, and worth making sure it isn't used against me and causing a mis-lynch.

I'm saying that any information that could be mis-interpreted and lead to a mis-lynch is bad, and worth making sure it isn't used against me and causing a mis-lynch.

Yet no one was saying it was suspicious, though you are acting like we are trying to lynch you over it.

I'm not saying someone said it was suspicious.

You asked why I cared you took it seriously. I answered saying because if someone took it seriously I could be mis-lynched.

You repeatedly push this issue. Your over analyzing everything. And you pushing this isn't getting much information, as I'm just using up time to explain and re-explain myself.

I'm not sure your scum but don't expect me to trust you if you ask me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom