• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions, Simple Answers: Pokemon Collecting Edition

Araragi-hakase

QUEEN NICKI DOMINATE
Reaction score
This is the thread where you can ask questions such as "is there a plush of this pokemon?" or "what is this piece of pokemon merchandise?", "what set is this card from?" and other collectors can help you! It is not limited to those questions obviously, but it meant as a way of getting a quick answer for a quick question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for Pokémon Shirt

Do you know this Pokénon shirt? Do you know how to get one? Thanks for your help...

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto vom 2014-07-07 13:41:33.jpg
    Bildschirmfoto vom 2014-07-07 13:41:33.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 61
Re: Looking for Pokémon Shirt

Do you know this Pokénon shirt? Do you know how to get one? Thanks for your help...

I don't know where to get one (I have never seen this shirt before?). Maybe try eBay or Amazon.

Going to merge this with the Simple Questions thread.

I like to collect plushies of my favorite Pokemon but I don't seal them in a preservation environment or anything, so they tend to get a little dirty. Any tips on washing them or is it cool to just chuck them in the washing machine with my colors?

First Pokemon Movie Cassette Tapes 1999

I generally just got a lot of these Pokemon Movie Cassette Tapes. I was just wondering if any one had any idea how rare are they and if they are worth collecting?

Attachments

• pokemon 003.jpg
    pokemon 003.jpg
    514.4 KB · Views: 115
  • pokemon 004.jpg
    pokemon 004.jpg
    538.9 KB · Views: 117
Re: First Pokemon Movie Cassette Tapes 1999

I generally just got a lot of these Pokemon Movie Cassette Tapes. I was just wondering if any one had any idea how rare are they and if they are worth collecting?

I'd check on eBay to see if they're worth anything - if they're still sealed they might be.

I'm going to merge this with the Simple Questions thread.

Re: First Pokemon Movie Cassette Tapes 1999

Thanks

Is there any official Sylveon clothing in adult sizes? I've only seen some kids' socks.

I'm not sure if there are any in adult sizes, most clothing in the Pokemon Centers is youth sized. Check on Y!Japan auctions :)

I like to collect plushies of my favorite Pokemon but I don't seal them in a preservation environment or anything, so they tend to get a little dirty. Any tips on washing them or is it cool to just chuck them in the washing machine with my colors?

I wouldn't put them in the washer!!!

When mine get dusty, I take a damp paper towel and dab them a little bit, or use a lint roller. If there are worse stains on them, I am not sure? Alcohol wipes might fade the color on the plushes, soap and water would probably be fine tbh.

Looking for the most GIGANTIC *REAL* Pokemon plush ever!

Hey guys, I've been searching 'round the internet to see what I could find and so far nothing but obvious fakes and badly made pokedolls are available for the size I am after.

I am after colossal, gigantic, I don't know, just plain huge! I want something big because I looooooooooooove giant Pokemon plushies and absolutely adore giant teddies aside.

Something like this would be good!;;
laxgrail.jpg

I'm preferably looking for Snorlax, Mew, Pichu/Pikachu, Eevee or anything else, but they're my main ones I'm after.

I live in Australia so a place where I could get one sent to here, and legitimate, would be good. Thank you!

XOXO SAVI

Re: Looking for the most GIGANTIC *REAL* Pokemon plush ever!

Here is a picture of a whole smorgasbord of legitimate Snorlax plushes (image is not mine, but from a user named hamburger on pkmncollectors):

2a0ksrc.png

I have to warn you that the Snorlax on the far left is not cheap and can go for over $500+, and the one you posted in the image is not that easy to find, either. Also, because you live in Australia, I would expect shipping to be really high for large plushes, but if you have the budget and knowledge of what's not a bootleg, then I say best of luck in your search! =) I believe the giant Snorlax in the picture is a Tomy plush and the one you posted is a DX Pokedoll plush, so keep your eyes pealed for them. I would suggest using Yahoo!Japan to help in your search, too.

@ocelotl;

Thanks so much for the huge reply! It's very much appreciated.

My budget is non-existant, hahahaha. I have a fair bit of money set aside for one of these bad boys!! I've wanted one for that long. I will definitely have a look around and see what I can find, preferably from a site with good reputation as I don't want to spend a shit load of money on a bloody lemon, yanno? Hahahahaha.

Thanks doll xoxox

Merging this with the simple questions thread :)

Looking for Dragonite Cuddle Pillow Plush from the late 90s early 00s!

I bought one of these off eBay forever ago after learning it existed, kept it for a few years, and stupidly sold it to make a little money for god knows what at the time :dumb::eek:hdear: i havent seen it on ebay since! Anyone know a better way to try to find one?

Heres a picture to jog your memory of what it looks like;

890432_original.jpg

thank you for any help you may be able to provide!!

Re: Looking for Dragonite Cuddle Pillow Plush from the late 90s early 00s!

Oh, dang! I have one of those somewhere. Loved that thing.

I know there are some livejournal communities (one is at PKMNCollectors ) that often buy/sell Pokemon plushes, and a few individual online stores (though my favorite closed a while back) that deal in such things. The Videogame Memorabilia Museum also has a buy/sell section you could ask on. I'd check those places and then poke around for independent stores online selling Pokemon stuff and see if they have any or know where to get one.

Ursaring plushies?

Title speaks for itself: are there any decent bits of merch out there of Ursaring, particularly if there are any plush toys?

If they exist, where can I buy?

Hi everybody. :) Not sure where I should put this, but since it concerns a Pokemon bank, I'd figure it go here!
I recently just bought a Pikachu Bank at my local Walmart, but, in the fit of my excitement for seeing a Pokemon bank, I accidentally broke it's right ear off when taking it off the shelf, not realizing it's ears were jammed. I picked up the pieces, bought it and some super glue, went home and fixed it.
But, alas, I realized very quick (and shamefully) that I was missing a piece of it's ear, so now the right ear has a big gap down by the base of it's ear.
My question is: What is the best way to fix this? Is there any certain material I can buy to cover the hole up and make it look like it's whole ear again...If that makes sense? Lol sorry for the confusion, just was wondering. X)
Thanks to anybody who can answer me!
-Jenneta

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom