• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Beyond Home Entertainment to release Pokémon anime box-set: 'Pokémon: The Heritage ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Beyond Home Entertainment to release Pokémon anime box-set: 'Pokémon: The Heritage ...

Beyond Home Entertainment, the Australian home video distribution company, has announced that a limited edition anime collection box-set will be released Nov. 19.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Beyond Home Entertainment to release Pokémon anime box-set: 'Pokémon: The Heritag

HOLY MOLEY! :eek:

Re: Beyond Home Entertainment to release Pokémon anime box-set: 'Pokémon: The Heritag

Beyond is such an amazing company in terms of Pokemon DVDs, probably the best in the world. I'm not sure how many seasons are available on DVD in Europe or Japan, but I know Beyond has every season available.

I wish Viz Media would do things like this too. I know I'd LOVE to have Seasons 3 and 4

Beyond is such an amazing company in terms of Pokemon DVDs, probably the best in the world. I'm not sure how many seasons are available on DVD in Europe or Japan, but I know Beyond has every season available.
Completely agree. Unfortunately though, they don't have have the rights to all the movies, so a few of them have never been released in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom