• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY047: Serena's First Capture!? Yancham VS Fokko!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
XY047: Serena's First Capture!? Pancham VS Fennekin!!
Airing Oct. 16.
img_next141016.jpg

Serena getting a Pancham? That would be awesome.

We knew about Pancham for a while know, but it's nice to have official confirmation.

Sweet I look forward to this episode, I haven't been looking forward to a lot of episodes, because it's the Pikachu Show, instead of Pokemon, but I'm definitely looking forward to this.

I can totally see Pancham evolving and becoming the new Charizard/Mamoswine/Dragonite down the road. I am glad Serena is finally catching a Pokémon.

Yes! I wonder how her Pancham will fit into the Pokemon Performing scene, maybe they'll do some Karate in a performance.

I can totally see Pancham evolving and becoming the new Charizard/Mamoswine/Dragonite down the road. I am glad Serena is finally catching a Pokémon.

That would require Serena acquiring a third pokemon, specifically a Dark type. Well, assuming the anime stays loyal to the games in terms of how Pancham evolves (I'd hope so, as I'd like to see how that would translate into anime dynamics).

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT!! VERY EXCITED for this Capture, I'm really pumped here. This will be Awesome, Serena FINALLY Catches a Pokemon, and it's a Pancham, also from that. Picture, OMG!!!!!! Pancham CUTENESS IS HERE!!!!!!!!!

On a side note, Aria is shown, I wonder if she's appearing in the Flesh for real this time or not. Like watch her and Serena Compete to get the Pancham. LOL THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!

Overall REALLY PUMPED for the Episode, I think it will be Exciting and Good :)

That would require Serena acquiring a third pokemon, specifically a Dark type. Well, assuming the anime stays loyal to the games in terms of how Pancham evolves (I'd hope so, as I'd like to see how that would translate into anime dynamics).
Right. I could see the anime writers slightly changing Pancham's evolution method, though. Perhaps in the anime it only needs to be in contact with a Dark-type to evolve into Pangoro? It could be an excuse to bring Scraggy or Krookodile back for a brief cameo.

Right. I could see the anime writers slightly changing Pancham's evolution method, though. Perhaps in the anime it only needs to be in contact with a Dark-type to evolve into Pangoro? It could be an excuse to bring Scraggy or Krookodile back for a brief cameo.

Or an excuse to fully evolve Froakie :) :) :)

Glad we'll be getting another addition to the cast soon.

Well that's all fine and good, but unless she starts battling once in a while, she could have a team full of 6 and it would mean nothing.

If she does get it, why did it take 47 episodes...

If she does get it, why did it take 47 episodes...

Tomioka was probably not allowed to focus on the character much until now. It's also only now recently that he has begun to personally write episodes himself, so I'm thinking the plan was to wait until he was able to be more fully engaged. He and Series Director Yajima Tetsuo and Chief Series Director Yuyama Kunihiko have other people to answer to, so it might be a case of Yajima and Tomioka having to wait until they have the okay from the higher-ups.

But yeah I Personally think this will be a Good Episode. I wonder what Moves the Pancham will know? Maybe Karate Chop, I just feel like Speculating here. Plus I Hope that Fennekin VS. Pancham will be Good. I also wonder what Convinces Serena to Catch Pancham? Whatever the Reason, I'm Happy about it :)

There is one more interesting thing than Serena's catching a Pokemon and doing something, and that is Fennekin winning a battle. [at least for me, it's more interesting]

Pancham is a great choice as for the addition to the group. Pancham looked like they're mischievous in XY011. It would be a challenge for Serena in both ways, personality-wise and trainer-wise. Also if the writers decide to evolve Pancham, we'll get to see Serena catching another Pokemon or Ash's Froakie becoming a Greninja.

Lastly, I hope Pancham wouldn't join the group by choice that's related to Serena's PokePuffs. Pancham in XY011 were eating what they could find. It would be sooo cheezy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom