• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review M11: Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet: Shaymin

I think they do that every year. o.o

I only got into to Pokemon a year ago, so I didn't know they always did that.

Watching it again, Shami sounded kind of snobbish. I'm not sure if that's really the case, but it would be interesting if it did have a bit of an attitude instead of just being the instantly lovable cute legendary.

I thought the exact same thing when I first heard it. It is the Pokemon of gratitude, though, so I don't think that's really the case; the trailer just portrays it weird.

EDIT: And yeah, I thought the same thing about Zero's voice too. :p The original sounded better, IMO. It might just be that the line he said in the trailer was just an odd-ball one. Some movies where I have heard the trailer first has given me a bad impression about an actor's voice, but then when I hear them in the movie, they sound fine.

I'm wondering what role Regigigas is going to have in the movie. It's looking like a cameo or a role akin to the Regis in Movie 8.

Just saw the trailers. And Zero's voice is indeed different. I hope Water Pokemon Master is right and that his voice will be like his first appearance. It had a great sinister feel to it.

It looks so cool I can't wait for this movie. Ash saves the world in this one it looks like *WE*
Brock/Dawn both get sucked into that dimension it looks like from the preview thanks to that little Pokemon Dawn bonds with. Ash was already in there once, wonder how they got him out. Or maybe he found a way out do to that one guy that was in the same world with him.

i loved Regigigas scratching his head.
there are buildings in reverse world, humans live there??
in one scene Shaymin is falling she starts to glow.... does Shaymin have any attack that she needs to glow??

I'm wondering what role Regigigas is going to have in the movie. It's looking like a cameo or a role akin to the Regis in Movie 8.

I hope he has a bigger part than that, considering he's my favorite legendary. What I'm wondering is if and how the other regis will help ressurect him.

Regigigas has one freakin' awesome voice.

Aw man, you can say that again!

I found Regigigas' voice to be slightly reminiscent of one of the NPCs from Chibi-Robo. I don't know if I like it much.

Those Magnemites look really cool though. I never thought about how great of antagonists they could be, and I'm looking forward to that train scene.

i loved Regigigas scratching his head.
there are buildings in reverse world, humans live there??
in one scene Shaymin is falling she starts to glow.... does Shaymin have any attack that she needs to glow??
Maybe that's changing into its alt form.

^I thought that could indeed be a possibility . . the flowers on it's head looked dead instead of pink, so it's plausible.

I think it might be Seed Flare, since it mentions using it to escape the fight.

. Shaymin got accidentally involved into the battle between Giratina and Dialga, and it managed to use Seed Flare to defend its body and eventually escape

Unless it's like, Shaymin Wilt Mode. :p

^ That quote reminds me of how Celebi used its shield thing to protect itself and escape from the hunter in the fourth movie.

Shaymin having an alt. form would be awesome because that would mean it wouldn't act so defenseless and always in need of help in the movie. It could provide a nice twist. Who would've thought a lil' Chia pet legend could be able to kick your ass? xD

I am not intersting in the plot,really the Plot was Crap,a guy try to take over the world
.every movie is like that,Why can they have Satoshi on a quest in a movie not trying to save the world? The setting was great,i mean since team of professionals is doing it.The only thing i really care about is the pokemons.

I am not intersting in the plot,really the Plot was Crap,a guy try to take over the world
.every movie is like that,Why can they have Satoshi on a quest in a movie not trying to save the world? The setting was great,i mean since team of professionals is doing it.The only thing i really care about is the pokemons.

I'd hardly consider Alto Mare, LaRousse City and Alamos "the world". He wasn't on a world saving quest in the Celebi movie either. I don't think the world was endangered in the Jirachi movie, and it was just the World Tree in danger in the Lucario movie. And Phantom honestly wasn't a threat to the world considering he was doing things wrong...

So that's... 4/11 movies with saving the world or something close to it? Hardly "every movie".

to me the movie will be something like this.

reverse world polluted,
giratina angry,
giratina fights dialga,
shaymin gets caught in the middle uses an attack to protection,
the attack hits giratina, dialga escapes,
giratina versus shaymin,
shaymin goes to normal reality awakes regigigas to fight giratina,
giratina versus regigigas...

and somewere between fights the villan apears make something bad,
ash and group appears and make something good...
and team rocket appears and make something goofy....

the end

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom