• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: A few Pokemon left...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittypaws

Adores and Admires Humor
Reaction score
Hello to those that are taking the time out of your busy day to read this. I have some few common Pokemon left to get for my Pokedex. These are the Pokemon that I am looking for:

Drilbur
(The reason I ask for these is because I do have any of their evolutionary forms as well)

I can offer:
IV bred Pinsir
IV bred Mawile with Ice Fang, Semsmic Toss, and Metal Burst
IV bred Eevees
PP Ups

Please let me know if you are interested. :mail:

Last edited:
I have a tynamo, but it's shamelessly hacked. I can get a drilbur, though. Has you any y mega stones or low level eevees with a fairy type move?

I have a tynamo, but it's shamelessly hacked. I can get a drilbur, though. Has you any y mega stones or low level eevees with a fairy type move?

I do have some fairy move eevees. I think I rather have the drilbur then the tynamo for safety/reassurance reasons. Is that okay?

I do have some fairy move eevees. I think I rather have the drilbur then the tynamo for safety/reassurance reasons. Is that okay?

That tynamo is hilarious XD. that said, I should be able to get you the pokemon you need, or at least direct you to someone who could get the rest. (I run a completed dex forum, and a lot of people are willing to help out fellow dexers) I'll check my bank (joy...) to see if I have some of the poke you need. If not, I've got a friend who completed the dex, and is always willing to help. he helped me complete my dex, after all, his username is @BlackOsprey; I think.

I would be more than willing to trade them to you too, just say the word. I have them ready for you :)

Yup. (The tynamo has mind reader, sheer cold, v create and 6ivs so I'm assuming it's not legit)

Okay. So for a level 1 Eevee with a fairy move you'll give me a drilbur. Sounds fair to me! It doesn't have to have high IVs or anything of that nature. I don't have Mega Y stones...:-/

That tynamo is hilarious XD. that said, I should be able to get you the pokemon you need, or at least direct you to someone who could get the rest. (I run a completed dex forum, and a lot of people are willing to help out fellow dexers) I'll check my bank (joy...) to see if I have some of the poke you need. If not, I've got a friend who completed the dex, and is always willing to help. he helped me complete my dex, after all, his username is @BlackOsprey; I think.

That you so very much! I'll try and check that out if I don't get all the Pokemon I need. I was able to get the Tynamo from Lord_Vedelslund but when I have all the common Pokemon in my dex I will try to pursue legendaries.

I would be more than willing to trade them to you too, just say the word. I have them ready for you :)

:-D Thank you thank you thank you.

So...
Flipgbh - 1 drilbur for 1 fairy move eevee

A big thanks to Lord_Vedelslund for helping me with the others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom